Breaking Tata Play testing new Transponders from Gsat24

Brothers ,Tataplay leased the entire satellite is to solve all bandwidth with problems.Wait for few weeks ,after the activation of satellite all the problems will get solved

Last edited:
Airtel is much better in PQ and AQ, but the packs are much more expensive. Airtel doesn't have curated packs with HD and SD packs segregated. That's the reason even I have ditched Airtel too.

Incorrect. Airtel Digital TV packs r lot cheaper than Tata Play...for customers enrolled under airtel black there r further discounts applicable on pack price and NCF. Right now i have a HD DPO bouquet activated on my xstream box and Zero NCF is being charged for it.

Tata Play provides various genre based packs at Re. 1 as part of Jingalala Saturday Offers but their DPO bouquet pricing + NCF charges r somewhat more barring few exceptions.

Lastly airtel too provides segregated SD and HD version of DPO bouquets and add on packs

Incorrect. Airtel Digital TV packs r lot cheaper than Tata Play...for customers enrolled under airtel black there r further discounts applicable on pack price and NCF. Right now i have a HD DPO bouquet activated on my xstream box and Zero NCF is being charged for it.

Tata Play provides various genre based packs at Re. 1 as part of Jingalala Saturday Offers but their DPO bouquet pricing + NCF charges r somewhat more barring few exceptions.

Lastly airtel too provides segregated SD and HD version of DPO bouquets and add on packs
Airtel lost when they introduced 30 Days lock in period for Al la carte channels 😂😅

Last edited:
Another
VKemWDk.jpg

6 tp signal getting now
11720 v &h 32720
11960 v& h 34280
12120 v& h 34280

Airtel lost when they introduced 30 Days lock in Orion for Al la carte channels 😂😅

Wrong. 80-90 % people opt for bouquets... Rest opt for Make My Pack....also a-la-carte channels having 30 day lock in is surely not a good thing but i am certain that there is will negligible number of people switching to other operators bcoz of this

And iam the fool who ditched Airtel for tata play
Don't worry if Tata Play completes its PHD on testing and starts channel migration before end of life of the satellite , you will not regret your decision of switching to Tata Play as hopefully then there will be no compression. If tata does cost cutting and does not utilize the capacity then it's a different story.

Testing...testing...testing...How long testing? disappointed...
Wait for some more time buddy...it is good that they r taking time for testing process as any glitch/issue will be resolved beforehand rather than in a hurry curtailing the process & later having a possibility of customers facing some issue in transmission of channels

Secondly and more importantly they might be having a decided exit date for vacating transponders from GSat 10 satellite hence until then new transponders won't be brought to use....Once they will start using new transponders it will be accompanied by shifting of channels , right now do not expect them to use new transponders for just adding new channels

Don't worry if Tata Play completes its PHD on testing and starts channel migration before end of life of the satellite , you will not regret your decision of switching to Tata Play as hopefully then there will be no compression. If tata does cost cutting and does not utilize the capacity then it's a different story.
Already leased the full capacity of satellite. What you know about leasing a satellite, It’s not a child play. It’s a deal of millions.To utilise a satellite without any technical glitches proper testing is necessary. After that they will utilise it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock