Breaking Tata Play testing new Transponders from Gsat24

Update - Getting added in NIT next week 👍 Addition happening in June .
53 New Channels Launching. Will share the list once channels addition date is fixed. Channels will get added Phase wise Just like LCN changes were done .
so this was also proved wrong..

I think we should just let tata play people add channels first.. we should refrain from creating any rumours.. as from past 1 yr we are seeing every month some or the other person telling false news abt nit addition..
They will add to network immediately when it comes a real need like failure of the old satellites other wise they are keeping it in delay .Dont no they are loosing loads of funds due to this delays. Central Tata management is not keeping Eye on this???I saw some where a news that a company runned by tata which has 1900 crore worth was sold for just 90 crore , All due to mismanagement

Last edited:
They will add to network immediately when it comes a real need like failure of the old satellites other wise they are keeping it in delay .Dont no they are loosing loads of funds due to this delays. Central Tata management is not keeping Eye on this???I saw some where a news that a company runned by tata which has 1900 crore worth was sold for just 90 crore , All due to mismanagement
As far as i think tata’s are true to their buisness always and there r many aspects i m sure in delays but one day definitely they will add channels in new satellite.. but this forum has good reputation and i m sure all members also works for maintaining this reputation.. but some members need to refrain from posting rumours and false information just to get some likes..

12tps of Gsat10 they swiched off for 5-6 minutes around 2-3 Am .2 times it happened.
They r in still testing phase.. may be and its just an assumption next month they will add Tp’s in NIT.. and in august may be they start to add channels..

They r in still testing phase.. may be and its just an assumption next month they will add Tp’s in NIT.. and in august may be they start to add channels..
Yes Hope so bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock