Breaking Tata Play testing new Transponders from Gsat24

Bro what about the channel list you were supposed to share?
I didn’t said anywhere I will share any channel list.Sorry.Am just trying to closely observe what changes happening in technical parameters of Tataplay with my nominal equipments

Last edited:
They r in still testing phase.. may be and its just an assumption next month they will add Tp’s in NIT.. and in august may be they start to add channels..

Looks Like As You Said,

Yesterday Source Said, Not Immediately And May Be After Few Weeks, Infact They Haven't Finalized Yet It Seems

Yes @Vadirocks it seems it will take some more time to add in NIT.. channel addition is still a long hope.. also no list of channels have been finalized.. these are just assumptions..

Looks Like As You Said,

Yesterday Source Said, Not Immediately And May Be After Few Weeks, Infact They Haven't Finalized Yet It Seems
They have to look into so many matters as it’s potentiall is a huge thing .look before leaping slow and steady what company is doing .Market ...acceptance...technical problem....Financial....All they are looking

Last edited:
ne0pew0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock