Breaking Tata Play testing new Transponders from Gsat24

ne0pew0.jpg
What it is written sedheep brother, how you see it.

Am not the one who post this. Please ask one who has posted this. Please am not a source person in Tataplay.Am just looking the technical parameters of Tataplay with my limited equipments

Looks Like As You Said,

Yesterday Source Said, Not Immediately And May Be After Few Weeks, Infact They Haven't Finalized Yet It Seems
Obviously Tata Play have already cooked their Plan for Migration to GSAT 24 but they are not in Hurry to Reveal it and not to make any mese in the whole process.
Broadcasters for both (FTA + Pay) are kept on HOLD to Accommodate their Channels on board but for how many days it will be feable to keep them on HOLD without any specific reason ?
They have to look into so many matters as it’s potentiall is a huge thing .look before leaping slow and steady what company is doing .Market ...acceptance...technical problem....Financial....All they are looking
Financially Tata Play are strong Enough to go through the Process but what have observed they are certainly still Testing all the Technical Parameters and future Technical Assistance to Subscribers in Vividly. By which they can provide hassle free service in Future.
The Image / Screen Shot is not Opening in any devices that Creating some Conflict over Reality. Please Post the Same with due process.
Signal fluctuations are occurring in gsat10 Tps now.I hope this mid night can see some more
Signals in GSat 10 is Fluctuating since Morning. And which I Observed that Signals in Transponder K2 / K9 / K11 Fluctuating with 10 to 15% Low as of Now.
Am not the one who post this. Please ask one who has posted this. Please am not a source person in Tataplay.Am just looking the technical parameters of Tataplay with my limited equipments
@Sameer Mukherjee Brother is just trying to essaying the problem to Watch the Image posted by @airsky. He have no intention to Malign you @sudheep Brother.

We all are getting Regular Updates of GSat 24 Testing - through You so no Chance to Cross Check Your Credibility.

But as We all are not able to Watch / Download / Share that Particular Image that's why Sameer Bhai asking what is written and How You manage to Open / See the Image.... That's All.

Awaiting More Good Updates and News in Upcoming Days.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock