Breaking Tata Play testing new Transponders from Gsat24

All super lnb of hd transfer stb has been changed befor 8 month in kerala . now All hd transfer stb working with satcr lnb.
@Vadirocks ,@acmedigitals ,@SarfaRaZ ...

Hey Friends..

Please refer the threads NO 322 to 325.. about LNB change..

i am raising the question since after follow up with tata play for not getting Pudhari news channel and NK TV Bangla..my super LNB 1 is not replaced with Super LNB 2 or Satcr LNB..

i want to know why the super LNB in kerela is changed to satcr lnb by tata play of their own without any customer demand..
that time the Gsat 24 was just launched..
my question is why only in kerala and why not in rest of india.. i have this old super LNB right from 2019 and tata play never ever approched me to change this even my stb is transfer HD.. i have a HD multiconnection in the same id but i use different antena for that with normal universal LNB.

if this would have been changed by tata play in 2022 itself, i should be able to see the Pudhari news and NK TV bangla channels

First of all tata play customer care are hesitating to share the info that LNB change is required or not also the down line customer care executives don't know much about it.

after raising the complaint, a technician came to visit but still he didinot changed the LNB even if he has carried a satcr lnb with him. i have seen a new LNB with him. i had a fight with my local area manager and he closed the complaint saying give me 15 days.. it means i have to follow up with him.. why i should go on a personal level for solving this problem. he has to follow what his top end team tells to do.. they have taken all photos of my STB and TV.. But still no reply from senior team even after logging a complaint against the area manager.

Last edited:
@Vadirocks ,@acmedigitals ,@SarfaRaZ ...

Hey Friends..

Please refer the threads NO 322 to 325.. about LNB change..

i am raising the question since after follow up with tata play for not getting Pudhari news channel and NK TV Bangla..my super LNB 1 is not replaced with Super LNB 2 or Satcr LNB..

i want to know why the super LNB in kerela is changed to satcr lnb by tata play of their own without any customer demand..
that time the Gsat 24 was just launched..
my question is why only in kerala and why not in rest of india.. i have this old super LNB right from 2019 and tata play never ever approched me to change this even my stb is transfer HD.. i have a HD multiconnection in the same id but i use different antena for that with normal universal LNB.

if this would have been changed by tata play in 2022 itself, i should be able to see the Pudhari news and NK TV bangla channels

First of all tata play customer care are hesitating to share the info that LNB change is required or not also the down line customer care executives don't know much about it.

after raising the complaint, a technician came to visit but still he didinot changed the LNB even if he has carried a satcr lnb with him. i have seen a new LNB with him. i had a fight with my local area manager and he closed the complaint saying give me 15 days.. it means i have to follow up with him.. why i should go on a personal level for solving this problem. he has to follow what his top end team tells to do.. they have taken all photos of my STB and TV.. But still no reply from senior team even after logging a complaint against the area manager.
I have same problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock