Tata Sky Add 7 SD Channels

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 192
  • Views: Views 51,386
karanrudra93 said:
Yes bro,Animax not available in any DTH only it's available in TS 3 yrs back.
I don't know what's wrong in this channel that TS removed it.But still I think that Animax is best ever cartoon channel in India.

TS plzzz bring it back.:(

It is Remove From All DTHS Because It Is Not Able To Pay Carriage Fee To DTH

Rushil.D said:
It is Remove From All DTHS Because It Is Not Able To Pay Carriage Fee To DTH

Yes bro animax is not paying carriage fee to DTH providers that's why it is removed from all DTH.

I know this from here:
Animax (India) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But still it's so popular and demanding channel in India for youth.
Plzzz animax I request you to return back in all DTHs.:(

Yes bro Animax is a nice toon channel when it was available on ts i use to watch this channel everday..i am also missing now this nice channel i hope it come back again on ts

Md Anzar said:
Yes bro Animax is a nice toon channel when it was available on ts i use to watch this channel everday..i am also missing now this nice channel i hope it come back again on ts

Yes bro it's a fantastic channel for youth.
Let's all we start sending mail to CEO to add this channel and contact animax via social networking sites to ruturn back in TS.:( I am really missing animax.:'(

DTH Fan said:
Animax is available on local cable connections and DEN.

Yeh bro its available on both local cable operators & Mso but not available on none of the DTH

DTH Fan said:
Animax is available on local cable connections and DEN.

Yes bro,it's strange that local cable operators have ability to provide Animax but DTH companies have no ability to provide this channel.:skd

karanrudra93 said:
Yes bro,it's strange that local cable operators have ability to provide Animax but DTH companies have no ability to provide this channel.:skd

Its because of Animax is not able to pay the carriage fee which the DTH want from them so i.e they are only available on cable operators & not available on any DTH

Md Anzar said:
Its because of Animax is not able to pay the carriage fee which the DTH want from them so i.e they are only available on cable operators & not available on any DTH

It's really bad.DTH companies don't have to demand so much carriage fee to Animax.DTH companies lost a very good youth channel due to carriage fee issue.:(:'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock