Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

• Thread starter Thread starter acmedigitals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,020
  • Views Views: Views 152,716
GSAT-10 KU band Tata-Sky transponders signal quality and strength is stronger then Insat-4B. if yes, Then We can receive the signal at Riyadh. Please post the signal quality and strength of all transponders.
We lost about 90% channels (More then 180 channels) signals after increased symbol rate from 27500 to 30000 & 32000. We are still getting one transponder signal 11010/H/27500. (Which is not changed) We enjoyed with tatasky from year 2004 to 2009 at Riyadh region.

Gssran said:
Signal is now stable on all Tp's.

Bro is there a possibility that the V TPs are also from Insat 4A as some are suggesting? If so that would be a great achievement by TS. It would also fit in with Mr. Nagpal's and official TS statement that they are upgrading / implementing new compression technology. There is no official confirmation of actual change of satellite.

jdrocks said:
Bro is there a possibility that the V TPs are also from Insat 4A as some are suggesting?

I also have same question. AFAIK polarity is a property of transverse wave, not a property of transponder(which can be considered as a big reflector) which reflect the beam back towards earth.

jdrocks said:
Bro is there a possibility that the V TPs are also from Insat 4A as some are suggesting?
i don't think so bro,
It's not possible in any way.

Gssran said:
i don't think so bro,
It's not possible in any way.

I also thinking the Same bro :-/

but many members are saying its from insat - 4a also the Currently V Tps are not matching form GSAT than d/w frequency which is officially issued by ISRO :huh

That's why yesterday I raised my doubt.

What's going on so much confusion

Plz anyone having sources from internal dept of tata sky clarify

its an ieee project..it proves that, we can achieve capacity shortage by using frequency reuse method, by changing polarity

Back
Top Bottom