Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

• Thread starter Thread starter acmedigitals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,020
  • Views Views: Views 152,716
Gssran said:
if TS can make 12 Insat 4a Tp to 24, then why Airtel, sun & reliance are waiting ?

don't know about reliance and SUN but Airtel already using both V and H tps so how more can possible ? :huh

Rushil.D said:
don't know about reliance and SUN but Airtel also using both V and H tps so how more can possible ? :huh
They are using becoz sat have both H & V Tp's,
But we all know Insat 4 A only have H Tp's.

Gssran said:
They are using becoz sat have both H & V Tp's,
But we all know Insat 4 A only have H Tp's.

yeah that i know bro :)

but it is not possible to airtel to double the capacity now ;)

but still i am not going to Believe that tata sky testing V tps from INsat- 4a as for me its impossible :s

Rushil.D said:
yeah that i know bro :)

but it is not possible to airtel to double the capacity now ;)

but still i am not going to Believe that tata sky testing V tps from INsat- 4a as for me its impossible :s
i said Airtel point just for making you guys understand same thing you said,
That V Tp's are not from Insat 4 A.

@Gssran bro then the V tps are from which sat as it is not matching from GSAT -10 frequency :huh

On top of that mr nagpal's statement make things more complicated as he said they are extracting more capacity from same satellite :s

Rushil.D said:
@Gssran bro then the V tps are from which sat as it is not matching from GSAT -10 frequency :huh

@Rushil bro its From Gsat-10 :k as my STB is getting Signals from Gsat-10 nd its now selectable nd Signal is also locking :k:tup
So now don't listen to anyone this V Tps are from Gsat-10 :k

With TataSky, you can never tell. They can weave magic. If they can fit 56 channels on one 36 MHz TP, anything is possible! They are leaders in implementing new compression technology. We will know soon if they are going to use 12 or 24 TPs. I am reminded of Athiram bro's recent doubt.

Back
Top Bottom