Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

• Thread starter Thread starter acmedigitals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,020
  • Views Views: Views 152,716
But how come you are getting if there are no channels in vertical TPS as said by Gssran bro its impossible

banyal21721 said:
I selected gsat 10 on my stb and got full signals and then I kept my satellite setting at gsat10 and then still I got all channels. Even screenshot is there. Why should I lie? I am not the owner of tata sky, for which I have to lie. I shared which I saw on my stb

yes, there are no channels on gsat 10

Guys, We can't judge these things after seeing on TS stb,
We all know it's locked,
TS stb will do what TS allow them to do,
Like, when channels are Runing from gsat few days back, at that time all channels working fine on my HD + stb,
As you know HD + don't have gsat 10 Tp in setup,
As per some members, few days back TS stb was showing signals from Asiasat Tp also,
We all know tech it's not possible that we got 105.5* signals on 83*.

banyal21721 said:
I selected gsat 10 on my stb and got full signals and then I kept my satellite setting at gsat10 and then still I got all channels. Even screenshot is there. Why should I lie? I am not the owner of tata sky, for which I have to lie. I shared which I saw on my stb
may be ur words is true as below procedure

1 u selected gsat 10
2 edit polorization horizontal , then press select button .

u are getting channels in horizontal , but ur selected satlite is g sat 10 .

It seems things have came to a halt as far new satellite is concerned. Does no one of Tata Sky retailers got any clue or insider news as to what is happening and when some action is expected to happen?

:new Tata Sky was a direct broadcast satellite television provider in India, using MPEG-4 digital compression technology, transmitting using INSAT 4A & GSAT-10 satellite.[2] Incorporated in 2004, Tata Sky is a Joint venture between the TATA Group and 21st Century Fox

As of April 2015, Tatasky has stopped working in most households AND their Customer Service team is clueless. The ground team files false reports about action taken. Incase you are planning to subscribe to Tata Sky services in month of April 2015, suggest you look up their facebook page for complains before you take a decision.
Tata Sky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia is not considered as a source.any one can edit wiki

tatasky was the second operator
to launch DTH or direct-to-home
services in 2006. At that time, the
company decided to use an ISRO
satellite. In 2005, Tata Sky signed
a contract with ISRO for provision
of satellite space on the INSAT 4A-
satellite. In 2007, one year after
the launch of the DTH player, Tata
Sky asked for more space to
increase the number of channels
they telecast. The extra space was
promised in 2009 on the GSAT 10
satellite, a then to be launched
satellite inducted into the INSAT
system. The GSAT 10 was launched
in September 2012, but Tata Sky
has not utilized the transponders
till today.

All off topic posts are moved to General Discussion thread..

Back
Top Bottom