Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

• Thread starter Thread starter acmedigitals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,020
  • Views Views: Views 152,716
acmedigitals said:
may be ur words is true as below procedure

1 u selected gsat 10
2 edit polorization horizontal , then press select button .

u are getting channels in horizontal , but ur selected satlite is g sat 10 .

Yes, It's working horizontal:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup

Just now technician came to my house to adjust the signal settings and he rectified it using a meter in which the sound was beeping to its maximum level and now I am getting full signals both in sd and hd channels
Also I asked him about this signal issues which all are facing he said that it is due to upgradations to new service and moving to new satellite he hasn't mentioned the name of the satellite also he said that this is done to fight the signal issues during rainy season and he said many new channels are in the pipeline some will be HD too so all this is done for new service and new channels and to sort out the signal issues during rainy season

Again no time frame

Somebody please confirm me.this silence killing me.

Sanjeev said:
Just now technician came to my house to adjust the signal settings and he rectified it using a meter in which the sound was beeping to its maximum level and now I am getting full signals both in sd and hd channels
Also I asked him about this signal issues which all are facing he said that it is due to upgradations to new service and moving to new satellite he hasn't mentioned the name of the satellite also he said that this is done to fight the signal issues during rainy season and he said many new channels are in the pipeline some will be HD too so all this is done for new service and new channels and to sort out the signal issues during rainy season

my doubt only that . early tatasky signal is horizontal . still it is coming horizontal , some customers are facing signal problem . then why not getting all channels .:huh:huh horizontal tp used Early and Now

acmedigitals said:
my doubt only that . early tatasky signal is horizontal . still it is coming horizontal , some customers are facing signal problem . then why not getting all channels .:huh:huh horizontal tp used Early and Now

I am sure it has something to do with the fact that the vertical TPs are still active.

Back
Top Bottom