Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

• Thread starter Thread starter acmedigitals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,020
  • Views Views: Views 152,716
i have a strong feeling that, they will use both horizontal and vertical tps simultaniously

dinesh19 said:
i have a strong feeling that, they will use both horizontal and vertical tps simultaniously

I am too :hello

But if this is happen then they will sweep each and every DTH :nj as 12 new tps with high compressing mpeg4 technology will allow them to do that :nj

As per the ceo current upgrade is for more capacity and more channels means that this vertical tps are for new chanl adtns.otherwise only with a sat migration with same no of tps its not possible to increase the capacity.

12*56 /12*12 means space for 672 new sd chanls or 144HD ones
What i have written is a dream.but"dreams comes into thoughts and thougths comes into actions"

Friends,

I have few doubts.

The V TPs are from GSAT. So why there is a problem in receiving H TPs from INSAT which is completely a different Satellite?

@dinesh @Rushil &sudheep
You are saying they will operate both H and V TPs. But INSAT is going to die in Nov 2015. So, how is it possible for a long term process?

Sadiq said:
Friends,

I have few doubts.

The V TPs are from GSAT. So why there is a problem in receiving H TPs from INSAT which is completely a different Satellite?

@dinesh @Rushil &sudheep
You are saying they will operate both H and V TPs. But INSAT is going to die in Nov 2015. So, how is it possible for a long term process?

we all are only thinking bro nothing more then that :s

but it still a mystery that the V tps are from which satellite and if the V tps are from GSAT-10 the why people are getting problem in Receiving H tps from Insat - 4a :shy:-/

Sadiq said:
Friends,

I have few doubts.

@dinesh @Rushil &sudheep

There is the possibility that they are using frequency reuse technology to use both H and V TPs from same satellite. I wouldn't be surprised if TS has already shifted to GSAT, activating both polarities on GSAT. The running channels are on H and the V TPs are kept ready for new channel additions. That would explain CEO's statement as well as all current issues with signals as GSAT is physically a different satellite than INSAT, even though it is at same location. Of course it remains to be seen if this is reality.

Sadiq bro ..only the contract of ts with isro for insat4a ends in nov2015.the satellite have a life period up to 2017.i think that ts has extended the contract up to 2017 and will migrate to AS satellites within the same peroid with same no tps ie:24tps

Rushil.D said:
I am too :hello

But if this is happen then they will sweep each and every DTH :nj as 12 new tps with high compressing mpeg4 technology will allow them to do that :nj

I am quite optimistic about two things

TS is leading in SD and HD channels count with so many TPs
I have Asia,s largest Satellite equipment company

:) i guess it cost nothing for dreaming ;)

dreambox.pk said:
I am quite optimistic about two things

TS is leading in SD and HD channels count with so many TPs
I have Asia,s largest Satellite equipment company

:) i guess it cost nothing for dreaming ;)

can't u speak anything +ive for tata sky :huh :( ;)

Back
Top Bottom