• Thread starter Thread starter acmedigitals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,020
  • Views Views: Views 152,716
dreambox.pk said:
I am quite optimistic about two things

TS is leading in SD and HD channels count with so many TPs
I have Asia,s largest Satellite equipment company

:) i guess it cost nothing for dreaming ;)

are bhai

if you are happy with your DTH then be happy na :k

why are you people always interfere in other dth discussions without knowing the feelings of their customers :dodgy:wall :no

Rushil.D said:
are bhai

if you are happy with your DTH then be happy na :k

why are you people always interfere in other dth discussions without knowing the feelings of their customers :dodgy:wall :no

I am sorry brother if my post hurt your feelings i am not talking about others i am talking about my DTH i have spent my hard earned money on TS so i don't think so i don't have right to talk about TS

dreambox.pk said:
I am sorry brother if my post hurt your feelings i am not talking about others i am talking about my DTH i have spent my hard earned money on TS so i don't think so i don't have right to talk about TS

but ur every post is against the tata sky :huh:huh:huh
the last post of urs' clearly indicated that u r laughing on tata sky n its latest technologies

its not about ur hard money only :P:P:P
every tata users' hard money have also been invested in :(:(

dreambox.pk said:

but my moto of saying that if you can't say anything good against tata sky or any dth then its ok but don't say bad words against that DTH :( may be you have a bad experience with TS but it doesn't mean that you will always defame TS

:no:s

Brother do know 96% customer don't complain they just change their services only those customers complain which want business with that company

I was the number one critic of Dish Tv when they were not adding Neo & star channels and their own HD channels

I don't have any thing personal with TS

I will be with TS when they will start respecting customers expectations and will improve their channel line up

Till then bear with me :)

dreambox.pk said:
Brother do know 96% customer don't complain they just change their services only those customers complain which want business with that company

how do u get this no. :huh:huh:huh
i think people r not so fools that they ll change their dth n ll invest once again in all CPEs. so i think 96% might b for :D:D:D

I was the number one critic of Dish Tv when they were not adding Neo & star channels and their own HD channels

so u defamed dish tv also. :huh:huh:huh still have not changed urself wow :clap:clap:clap

then please do not defame tata sky. tata is the best brand in india n one of the best in the world.

I will be with TS when they will start respecting customers expectations and will improve their channel line up

tata recently introduced 99 n 179 wala pack
tata recently introduced ss2 in all base packs
tata recently introduced daily recharge voucher
tata recently introduced free hd upgrade

do u still think tata is not respecting their customers :huh:huh:huh
has ur dth done this :huh:huh:huh

not till then only we have to bear people like u till our lifetime

dreambox.pk said:

you will do not understand the thing which i want you to understand so be happy with your DTH Dish TV and I am happy with Tata Sky :tup:)

ditto copy of Dish HD :dodgy

Asiasat will move their satellites to beam Tata sky @83' E. In order to avoid massive work of moving all dishes towards 105‘ Tata sky will pay extra money to move the sats, also 83‘ E is best position than all other DTHs for whole India.

Re: RE: Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

sayan.sunny said:
Asiasat will move their satellites to beam Tata sky @83' E. In order to avoid massive work of moving all dishes towards 105‘ Tata sky will pay extra money to move the sats, also 83‘ E is best position than all other DTHs for whole India.
How can a satellite be moved from one orbit to another and is ts so special that for them they will move it from its desired location to new location

sayan.sunny said:

bss bhai yhi sun'ne ko reh gya tha....

Back
Top Bottom