Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views Views: Views 172,578
I selected TV 18 Tamil Budget (SD) and channels working fine except News 18 Tamil Nadu. It was working yesterday. I contacted CC and they did refresh but not working. Asked me to wait for 2 hours. I remember seeing mobile numbers for doing refresh. Can someone share it here?
8089280892 for soft refresh
9040590405 for heavy refresh

Am still on my LDP pack. Haven't modified anything.
HDAF Still continues. Monthly charges of Rs.100 now. 99HDAF + Rs.1 MTV Beats

Enquired abt LDP to CC yesterday evening. He has info abt the LDP Pack. I asked for a callback from a Higher official. A higher offcial called me today morning and told that as long as i didn't modify my pack, LDP will continue. But she said, she can't assure till when the LDP continues, or TS has not yet decided to continue the LDP till it expires.
As of now am still on my LDP.

Bro....Thank U....As u said..... All recording features are working properly as of now
Are waah Gr8👍 happy to know dt .. congratulations :tup:
As it ws jus temporary system problem due to New upgradation dts y All dis things wer happening .. now Enjoy 👍...Bdw as we all r here to help Each other So My pleasure 🙂🙂

Enquired abt LDP to CC yesterday evening. He has info abt the LDP Pack. I asked for a callback from a Higher official. A higher offcial called me today morning and told that as long as i didn't modify my pack, LDP will continue. But she said, she can't assure till when the LDP continues, or TS has not yet decided to continue the LDP till it expires.

What will u do for HD channels bro ???

Good. I am also continuing with LDP. Had tweeted to TS and put Harit Nagpal on cc quoting the press article from TRAI on LDP. TS initially gave the standard reply but when I again msged they fell silent. No changes till now. Let’s see what happens after 7th.

Good. I am also continuing with LDP. Had tweeted to TS and put Harit Nagpal on cc quoting the press article from TRAI on LDP. TS initially gave the standard reply but when I again msged they fell silent. No changes till now. Let’s see what happens after 7th.

What will u do for HD channels ???

Back
Top Bottom