Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,198
I selected TV 18 Tamil Budget (SD) and channels working fine except News 18 Tamil Nadu. It was working yesterday. I contacted CC and they did refresh but not working. Asked me to wait for 2 hours. I remember seeing mobile numbers for doing refresh. Can someone share it here?
Hard refresh 09040590405

Last edited:
I selected TV 18 Tamil Budget (SD) and channels working fine except News 18 Tamil Nadu. It was working yesterday. I contacted CC and they did refresh but not working. Asked me to wait for 2 hours. I remember seeing mobile numbers for doing refresh. Can someone share it here?

Number for refresh ac is 8089280892

I have subscribed to turner bouquet - 2 and also it got activated. Cartoon network and pogo is part of that pack. But i cant able to get these two channels and display in tv says "you are not subscribed to this channel" as error message. How to resolve this?
Keep the TV and set top box switched on.Then from your registered mobile number give a full missed call to 9040590405

Yes My New pack is Activated ...N I M getting All +1 channels In Both My selected Alacarte Channels n evn In Broadcaster package ... I am able To Watch all +1 channel with My selected Original channels
Bro....Thank U....As u said..... All recording features are working properly as of now

The pack discovery channel advertises for all channels in HD is unavailable in Tata Sky too... Anyone seeing?

Now my subscription ends on 01-Aug. After Multi TV refund, this will go for another 3 months. Previously when I was in LDP it was valid till 29-Jun.

Of-course I have unsubscribed to many channels like Infotainment, Sports, English GEC, Hindi Movies and Hindi GEC. Hindi GEC and Hindi Movies were available as part of pack though I was not interested to them earlier. I am loosing other genres but I have not watched them recently so no issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock