1. All Sports Channels
  2. Hindi Movies
  3. Hindi ENT - Star Plus, Colors, Sab, Sony Pal,star bharat
  4. discovery
  5. Hindi Music
Corresponding HD to SD versions.
6) Marathi regional pack
Go For Marathi sportsFamily Pack .

I dont understand this. Why are Tatasky and other DTHs showing their own customised packs with prices calculated as per MRPs of broadcasters? They will receive discount, right?

They are receiving discount upto 40% but unwilling to pass that to subscribers for now. Hope they will do if competition heats up

I thought that is for the old regime. Is that discount applicable in the new regime too?

In old regime there was no transparency as all was done behind close door so nobody knows what is the actual deal value. If deal succeeded then chs continue but if not then ugly broadcaster DTH fight and blackout for months. But from court documents we can say discount was upto 90% in old era

These are questions only,I am not TS customer anytime so want to know the situation.

Does Really TS subscribers worried more than ADTV Customers?
Is price different before and After more than ADTV ?
I Think TS HD customers price difference is less when compared to ADTV HD Customers right, there is no 175 Rs HDAF fee now.
Before you need to take regional SD pack to get regional HD pack, now we can select only HD regional channels right.

TRAI.png

1. All Base, Addon, Regional Packs will be Discontinued
  2. All Multi TV Packs will be Discontinued
  3. New ALC prices
  4. HDAF will be Discontinued
  5. LDP Packs will be Discontinued

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock