Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,973
@Gopi27 All i can see is same 2000 in ur pic which is same as current price
The price Rs. 2000 is for rental scheme. After free period of 6 months you will be charged monthly like Rs.25 to 40 depending on STB

It is written as May be so it's not definitely . Earlier price of box rent 1600 they pushed that to 2000 now after many years
You are Correct,It is may be, But if it is always May be, why they introduce Outright purchases,who will buy on that option if they not going to charge Rent Afterwards.

It is written as May be so it's not definitely . Earlier price of box rent 1600 they pushed that to 2000 now after many years
If they charge stb rent then we can change tatasky connection. Do you think they have gutts to charge that rate for stb rent

If they charge stb rent then we can change tatasky connection. Do you think they have gutts to charge that rate for stb rent

They will not do it alone, if it was to be done then all DTH will do it together just like all mobile operator implement 35 recharge so no escape route for subscribers even if you port

Been a My99+Malayalam regional pack user since the beginig. Additional Ala cartes were CNN and Star World HD. My monthly rent was 169+10+50 ie Rs 230. The great thing about the new regulations is I can have the almost same pack for about 200 or less. Kudos TRAI

PS: I excluded Asianet & Surya TV channels except the Asianet News which cost Rs0. A welcome change for my serial addicted Mom :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock