Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,610
I am moving to DDFD
So trai also not think about people who , they are saying like if u have budgte to pay more then then u stay on dth and cable otherwise choose dd free dish . What a plan :mad::mad: it is irritating more and more

So trai also not think about people who , they are saying like if u have budgte to pay more then then u stay on dth and cable otherwise choose dd free dish . What a plan :mad::mad: it is irritating more and more

Basically TRAI as a govt authority is doing a good job, promoting a Govt's Free DTH : DDFD No one can claim this as a scam as no private party involved :ROFLMAO:

My current pack i am paying Rs.429... and new regime TS automatically recommends 45 sd and 19hd channels cost Rs.460.
That too my favourite channels are missing.

Completely chapter finished.

Basically TRAI as a govt authority is doing a good job, promoting a Govt's Free DTH : DDFD No one can claim this as a scam as no private party involved :ROFLMAO:
Just rollback tariff order we will install ddfd

Cable operators are going to strike in many states even with 130 NCF and saying this NCF is revenue loss for them and you are asking it to make that 1/3 . I just wonder what will they do if TRAI actually did that
They are making huge profit before by giving manipulated customer data to broadcasters. After new rule they can,t manipulate data

I don't no why people thinking about DPO , cable operator etc that is business company's but sadling not thinking of poor people , middle class people that they are enjoying in current system at affordable rates and don't no in current system dpo and cablere operators are getting benefit that they provide all needed channels Hindi + reg. At base packs nearly 200or 225 per month

My current pack i am paying Rs.429... and new regime TS automatically recommends 45 sd and 19hd channels cost Rs.460.
That too my favourite channels are missing.

Completely chapter finished.
Dont go for recomended. You can make your own packs.

They are making huge profit before by giving manipulated customer data to broadcasters. After new rule they can,t manipulate data
yes.and after sometime we got good content on all channels we like.like movies because same movie repeats on channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock