Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 172,224
Thanks. Just a cursory read confirmed what I mentioned earlier. TRAI is not fighting for "subscription or advert revenue" model but wants a cap of 12 minutes. Bogus org with half baked ideas.
I just sat down and chose a few channels on Tata sky and realised that i had reached almost the same levels of payout as under the previous syatem and that is when I have chucked out all movie channels. 🙄

Let the dust settle and ppl u'stand the new tarrif system. I can assure you that for most it will be a no go.
One thing seems certain- multi connections will be the first victim of this pricing policy.

w9nbfSK.jpg
1y6RzEA.jpg

zTkfKWy.jpg

Now that it is clear that TS has no space for new channels, what is the probable date of addition of Republic Hindi, ETV Cinema HD and other new channels? Seems like Airtel would be the first to add them.

Now that it is clear that TS has no space for new channels, what is the probable date of addition of Republic Hindi, ETV Cinema HD and other new channels? Seems like Airtel would be the first to add them.
If any operator don't add newly launched channel on launched date due to some other issue then it means they don't have space ???

TS is having ample of space now. It's up to them when they will add.

I think that all those channels should have a net feed in place. With b/band speed improving and so many ppl going in for chrome/amazon fire like devices, in forseeable future that may be the way to go...

if the A-La-Carte channels are arranged by LCN number, it would have been easier for us to choose....

Earlier there was so much choice in 220 dhamaka pack but now with only 3 channels Viz sony sab colour already reached to 220. One of the worst anti consumer regulation passed by insensitive people who has free access to almost everything.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock