Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,243
You did not understand TS NCF policy. In TS don't count FTA chs/DD in NCF quota of 100 chs. SO for 20 pay chs your NCF will be 153 + you will get all DD +All FTA chs of TS.

But lets say you choose 90 Pay chs then also your NCF will be 153+ you will get DD+ FTA chs. Point to note is that total ch count is greater than 100 if you choose 90 pay +25 DD+ FTA. Still NCF is 153
That's the reason Tatasky different for other dth.

MY pack

Earlier i used to pay 320+30 fr Dhamal mix and MMHD pack

AjNlFzj.jpg

N now with new rule implementation.. After Using some Logic n Mind I have been able to make same typ of package fr Me..

Even though channel will be some what less compared to earlier one..But stil I will be getting All My required + all typ of Important & Useful channels...
So Now it won't gonna affect my monthly budget..On the contrary whenever now I need To watch Any of Sports channel Now with adding Only 15 to 20 rs mor to My Pack..I will be able To Watch My Required Sport channel
Means In Under 350 Now i will be able to watch All kind of My required Channels..( SD+ Main HD both).....

Which was Not possible fr me With ..OLD Tata sky plans

So Finally I am somehow relaxed n Quite satisfied with new Trai rules...

although My Monthly bill will not gonna be reduce
But Happy to know Dis .. Dt My Bill now wont be Gonna Increase either after 1'st feb ☺️☺️

They are not charging anything.

TRAI rules say u need to pay Rs 153 mandatory for 100 SD channel be it FTA or Pay. Plus Pay channel prices

TS is giving 190 FTA channels including DD channels for free, and is charging Rs 153 for 100 channels of Ur choice
190 FTA channel list link is there?

MY pack

Earlier i used to pay 320+30 fr Dhamal mix and MMHD pack

AjNlFzj.jpg

N now with new rule implementation.. After Using some Logic n Mind I have been able to make same typ of package fr Me..

Even though channel will be some what less compared to earlier one..But stil I will be getting All My required + all typ of Important & Useful channels...
So Now it won't gonna affect my monthly budget..On the contrary whenever now I need To watch Any of Sports channel Now with adding Only 15 to 20 rs mor to My Pack..I will be able To Watch My Required Sport channel
Means In Under 350 Now i will be able to watch All kind of My required Channels..( SD+ Main HD both).....

Which was Not possible fr me With ..OLD Tata sky plans

So Finally I am somehow relaxed n Quite satisfied with new Trai rules...

although My Monthly bill will not gonna be reduce
But Happy to know Dis .. Dt My Bill now wont be Gonna Increase either after 1'st feb ☺☺
Add cineplex HD and Utv HD if you want movie channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock