Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 168,992
I am bit confused with ncf in tatasky ..
192 FTA channels will have ncf of ₹153... Additional 100 SD channels or 50 HD channels won't attract additional ncf.

192+100 SD pay channels= ₹153 ncf
(Or)
192 + 50 HD pay channels= ₹153 ncf ..
Above that additional ₹20 for each slab of 25 channels.

Am I correct???

I am bit confused with ncf in tatasky ..
192 FTA channels will have ncf of ₹153... Additional 100 SD channels or 50 HD channels won't attract additional ncf.

192+100 SD pay channels= ₹153 ncf
(Or)
192 + 50 HD pay channels= ₹153 ncf ..
Above that additional ₹20 for each slab of 25 channels.

Am I correct???
Yes you're correct, but not fully.
It's 192+100 SD pay or fta channels = ₹153 (each HD to be counted as 2 SD).
Above that additional ₹24 (₹20+GST) for each slab of 25 channels (pay or fta).

Now I am chatting with TS on this matter. But they are not saying proper answer. They are simply saying, LDP will not be available.
So ts never followed trai rule and regulation. Then how implementing new trai tariff .

Last edited:
Hi guys please help me I want to take all star Sony zee discovery tuner times now and TV 18 network channel can you please calculate the amount I need to pay per month all sd channel please.

Hi guys please help me I want to take all star Sony zee discovery tuner times now and TV 18 network channel can you please calculate the amount I need to pay per month all sd channel please.
You can do it yourself here.
TataSky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock