Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,443
I didn’t like my old pack most of the channels which I don’t watch but had to pay, so submitted my selection today using manage packs and it activated with in 10 seconds subscribed to some channels I haven’t watched before but are free and having good content like “ Insync” which is a classical music channel

If you submit request now. Your pack will changed in10 seconds i had again created my pack in morning and it has been changed in 10 seconds.
No not again man,it's a terrible idea..most of the time page refresh while doing channel selection..are there phone line working???

I didn’t like my old pack most of the channels which I don’t watch but had to pay, so submitted my selection today using manage packs and it activated with in 10 seconds subscribed to some channels I haven’t watched before but are free and having good content like “ Insync” which is a classical music channel
new package activated just now. Have to wait for the refund of the annual pack amount . How much time it will take for annual pack amount refund?

No not again man,it's a terrible idea..most of the time page refresh while doing channel selection..are there phone line working???
actually its better to submit again..u can try in odd hrs..if there's an issue. i never faced problem of server load though.
by submitting again u will get acknowledgement number plus it will be activated fast. and most importantly...u will get all new channels and bouquets in my accounts of app to manage.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock