Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 170,513
I have chat with Tatasky and they said the required channels to get activated by 12pm..need to wait till then.

actually its better to submit again..u can try in odd hrs..if there's an issue. i never faced problem of server load though.
by submitting again u will get acknowledgement number plus it will be activated fast. and most importantly...u will get all new channels and bouquets in my accounts of app to manage.
But I have already selected those channels,the page time out is real issue for me need to request quick and fast..if not have to do it again then..let's them start the channels..I can wait till end of the day..

I didn’t like my old pack most of the channels which I don’t watch but had to pay, so submitted my selection today using manage packs and it activated with in 10 seconds subscribed to some channels I haven’t watched before but are free and having good content like “ Insync” which is a classical music channel
Same here old pack sucks..I have chosen few required ones..and I get all required channels within 227..I have remove all Hindi channels move to regional and English category..

Guys just select now once again if ur pack is not activated and it is getting activated just in seconds!! That is why tatasky is best!! and now HD access fee removal I am just loving it.....FREEDOM!!

Anyone getting Sony Ten 1 in Sony sports 31 pack ?

TS blocked Ten 1 in my case. CC is clueless

My package is not activated (both primary and secondary working fine with all previous channels) its asking me recharge of 701which is exactly what I selected the pack.

All channels showing but sony happy india HD pack channels not
CC says its required time to activate them
Anybody facing such problem

My package is not activated (both primary and secondary working fine with all previous channels) its asking me recharge of 701which is exactly what I selected the pack.
[/Q
U can give missed call to refresh service.
U can wait till end of day as some suggested CC has assured them.
Or U can take bitter pill and submit again.....this last method is confirmed to refresh with new pack within seconds

All channels showing but sony happy india HD pack channels not
CC says its required time to activate them
Anybody facing such problem
i have similar problem with TV18 hindi value HD pack....see similar thread started by me today

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock