Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 171,588
Tatasky is not carrying turner family bouquet 4.
Refer their broadcaster pack pdf on site. Although this must be oversight coz all channels are individually available on platform.
Escalate this matter...u might get it in a few days
Not only Tatasky Airtel also not provide

I don't understand Turner have 4 bouquet whu dth not provide all bouquet & tell me lie
Tatasky is not carrying turner family bouquet 4.
Refer their broadcaster pack pdf on site. Although this must be oversight coz all channels are individually available on platform.
Escalate this matter...u might get it in a few days

I have already escalated. But no response still. I got call from CC for another issue. I asked about this and they asked me to wait since concern team is looking into the issue. Anyone have turner's email ID?

I subscribed to premium HD and platinum HD packages of Star and Sony respectively,however I am getting only the HD version of the channels. Aren't we supposed to get both the HD and SD version of the channels? Please confirm this

I subscribed to premium HD and platinum HD packages of Star and Sony respectively,however I am getting only the HD version of the channels. Aren't we supposed to get both the HD and SD version of the channels? Please confirm this
Nope

One connection is activated my new pack and other connection all channels are working.i don't know which is primary and secondary

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock