Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 172,239
New TRAI rules are activated from today. Tata sky is also activating those plans. Here are some updates I could get so far-

1. There will be 1 Day Lock-in Period on Tata sky. That means Added channels or packs can be deactivated after 1 Day.

2. Complete Migration to new Plans will be done by 11:59 pm, 1 February 2019 on Tata Sky.

3. People who haven't selected Channels or Packs yet will not face any blackout. They will be automatically Migrated to Recommend Plan.

4. Customer Care will not do anything Today if you are not able to view some channels even after being subscribed to that channel.

5. All Free channels are NOT provided by default. I have to manually add channels like Republic TV, DW, etc.

If you are unable to view any channel on Tata Sky try to refresh your STB my giving missed call from Registered Mobile Number.
Light Refresh - 8089280892
Heavy Refresh - 9040590405
What is light, heavy refresh? (am new in DDF)

I Subscribed To Network 18 Hindi Budget Hd Pack. But None Of Channels, Like Colors tv Or Mtv is Activated, Already Call Customer, They Refresh ac, But Still Not Activated. 😒

What is this now,my package got change as required in mytatasky but I can't watch any of the channels..What's going on??

What I like about tata sky is that they have created their own packs for different choices based on genre and language, like Telugu Mini, Telugu Value, etc, which have channels from different broadcasters. the price is high, but we will get to watch our selection unlike others where we have to buy packs from each broadcaster. For example, instead of buying star Telugu value pack+zee pack+ sun Telugu pack+etv pack, we can just buy one of the pack like Telugu Regional Mini or Telugu Regional.

TS started asking pack selection from its subscribers last, yet they have migrated their subscribers on Day 1 of New TRAI tariff system, they will complete it by Midnight

While some Service providers started the process in Dec 2018 still are not yet migrating their subscribers to new packs.

Thats why TS is a premium DTH Service

Last edited:
TS started asking pack selection from its subscribers last, yet they have migrated their subscribers on Day 1 of New TRAI tariff system, they will complete it my Midnight

While some Service providders started the process in Dec 2018 still are not yet migrating their subscribers to new packs.

Thats why TS is a premium DTH Service
Me too thinked the same also for a friend to create pack i have logged into videocon d2h site. There is a day and night difference betwee. Ts portal and videocon portal for making pack. Videocon portal was horrible. It was very tough to make a pack.

Very happy with TRAI order, Now i will to get 10 Sports channels under Rs 260 which TataSky never gave earlier also lots of eng news chs :cheers:
How bro :skd: which pack you selected ?

I've selected my pack but I'm still getting every channel on South Platinum HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock