Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,203
I have subscribed to turner bouquet - 2 and also it got activated. Cartoon network and pogo is part of that pack. But i cant able to get these two channels and display in tv says "you are not subscribed to this channel" as error message. How to resolve this?

NO you can remove or add any channels or bouquet individually

I think he is still referring old link (by clicking link at the first page of my tatasky).

Big problem right now is that we cannot modify Channel package without having to reset whole choice and then select all choices again.

You have to go to Manage Pack section and manage your packs (add/remove).

If another day we drop, like he asked, we pay money for two days? eg 0.73+0.73 a HD channel.
No. U r deducted on the day of adding a channel. On next day however u r deducted (midnight) but as soon as u drop...ur balance is adjusted and balance is credited back for that day.
But i have dropped channel pack in morning itself of the next day. I don't know what happens if u drop channels next day as late as 11:59 pm...

Last edited:
None Of Channels frm TV18 hindi value HD Are Activated Yet, Like Colors, Mtv

Last edited:
None Of Channels frm TV18 hindi value HD Are Activated Yet, Like Colors, Mtv

MOD NOTE : Image Removed
Check Nick HD+, Nick jr & sonic... i m getting those

Last edited by a moderator:
What will be the cost of upgrading to hd box as there is no HD access fee involved?

I selected TV 18 Tamil Budget (SD) and channels working fine except News 18 Tamil Nadu. It was working yesterday. I contacted CC and they did refresh but not working. Asked me to wait for 2 hours. I remember seeing mobile numbers for doing refresh. Can someone share it here?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock