DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Binge+ (Android STB) will be launched soon

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 106
  • Views: Views 22,845
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Tata Sky bro. They make money from every side. Nothing free except Jingala Saturdays and Wednesdays offers.
Yes you are 100 percent right with the tentative price of the android box i will stick with my DVR box

The box should work irrespective of DTH service is live or not. If not, It will be a very good paper weight! Also Binge+ subscription should not be mandatory.

If it is priced 7k, I am never getting it. It won't be worth. If it costs around 2.5k for upgrade, I will be going for it. Else no ways..

The box should work irrespective of DTH service is live or not. If not, It will be a very good paper weight! Also Binge+ subscription should not be mandatory.
I can agree to this part. Even some might wish to try Binge pack which costs 250 per month and comes with bundled OTT subscriptions but we got an android device, we should have the freedom to choose our required apps and use through own accounts directly than forcefully tied with Tata Sky's combo pack. On long run, binge pack might be feel like a unneccessary bulk.

Today Launched?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think price is too high for an android box as much cheaper options are available in the market.

Honestly I Expect The Price To Be Around 4500.

Tried Calling Few Distributors But None Got Price Details Apart From One In Bangalore!

But Box Supplied Only To List A Cities As Of Now!

Honestly I Expect The Price To Be Around 4500.

Tried Calling Few Distributors But None Got Price Details Apart From One In Bangalore!

But Box Supplied Only To List A Cities As Of Now!

Any idea when ur expected to get ur hands on the STB ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock