Seeking Help Questions regarding Binge+

BTW have u successfully watched Netflix in Binge plus box by casting from ur mobile?
Im still figuring how to connect to Chromecast with my mobile...but I believe once Chromecast is connected Netflix can be streamed from mobile.

Hey guys, I'm really considering buying Binge+. I have a few questions regarding that:
  1. Can we install Netflix on the Tata Sky Binge+ STB? (MOST CRUCIAL)
  2. On their FAQ page, I see the last point "Do we need to pay additionally for Binge services?". There I see the 299 price. With this 299, can I also access on mobile, or do I need a separate subscription for mobile?
  3. Will Prime Video be included 299 monthly subscription? Also can we get access to Amazon Prime (not Video) from other devices?
  4. Is there any way I can exchange my Airtel Digital's STB and Antenna for Tata Sky Installation and get some discount?
1. no u can't
2.no separate payment for mobile
3.No
4. No

Im still figuring how to connect to Chromecast with my mobile...but I believe once Chromecast is connected Netflix can be streamed from mobile.
If ur Netflix plan allows to cast then u will find the cast icon ....Binge plus surely compatible with casting...I had used casting many times..

Well even the binge plus box is deactivated the casting still working but can't watch bcoz it's deactivated...
I think u r using Redmi Note 7 handset...I still remember few months ago it was not compatible and not able to cast other than Mi TV or something....Now that maybe solved in later sw updates..
Confirmation pictures for u..

JpXQZtP.jpg

OrM4vpB.jpg

What is the process of pen drive content play in binge plus box..........I connected Pendrive with the box and install file explorer but pen drive content not showing ...........please help

Every time when tata sky binge box on the SERVICE CODE ERROR SHOWING (Every time when set-top box switch on ) plz tell me any sollution

What is the process of pen drive content play in binge plus box..........I connected Pendrive with the box and install file explorer but pen drive content not showing ...........please help
Install kodi player in Binge plus...It worked for me...I don't know new sw allows or not...

Every time when tata sky binge box on the SERVICE CODE ERROR SHOWING (Every time when set-top box switch on ) plz tell me any sollution
It will go after some days. currently getting it ? (pic says 14th July) now a days error message is not coming,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock