Good News Tata Sky Binge + installed | User Interface, Set Top Box Snapshots

can we connect ,TataSKY binge +, internet through mobile WiFi hotspot ? It will work ?

can we connect ,TataSKY binge +, internet through mobile WiFi hotspot ? It will work ?

Yes off course it will work.
Only thing matters is the speed as most of the content available in HD or 4K now.
With optimum speed you can enjoy the content without buffering.

Is it possible to revind a live channel with binge without connecting to external storage?

Hi, plz tell me about these-
1. Can we record channels like in dvr
2. Can we switch channels by asking google assistant

Hi, plz tell me about these-
1. Can we record channels like in dvr
2. Can we switch channels by asking google assistant
1. No we can't, but there's one week worth of catch-up TV if we have binge subscription.
2. Yes, we can.

1. No we can't, but there's one week worth of catch-up TV if we have binge subscription.
2. Yes, we can.
Thanks

They should allow to keep recordings like in dvr, not having it is a major drawback

Thanks

They should allow to keep recordings like in dvr, not having it is a major drawback
There is no internal hard drive to allow that. And Tata Sky doesn't allow USB recording even on their HD boxes, so that is ruled out as well. They might enable cloud recording, however, that will be redundant with the catch-up TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock