Good News Tata Sky Binge + installed | User Interface, Set Top Box Snapshots

Two things I would like to get cleared. 1) Will the box continue to work even after DTH Subscription is not active? I expect the box to allow to access to OTT apps even when the subscription is not active. I have Airtel xstream Box which does not work, when DTH subscription expires. 2) Binge+ subscription (Rs 249) is compulsory? I have already subscribed to many OTTs annually and this Rs 249/= may not be useful to me. The airtel xstream limits its cope by just providing the OTT app.

How you feel after 2 weeks with binge+? Netflix works? Since the remote doesn't have dedicated Netflix key, i doubt Netflix availability

Since the remote doesn't have dedicated Netflix key, i doubt Netflix availability
Does it have Prime Video, Zee5 etc. buttons? No. But having those apps. You can easily navigate through Voice assistant or Home. Relating dedicated button on remote availability to service availability doesn't make any sense.

Does it have Prime Video, Zee5 etc. buttons? No. But having those apps. You can easily navigate through Voice assistant or Home. Relating dedicated button on remote availability to service availability doesn't make any sense.
I understand Netflix demands dedicated key to offer its service. What the user experience will be true

Actually it makes sense brother as per Netflix and prime. They are forcing device companies to put dedicated button on their remote. These devices are called Netflix recommended tv, or prime recommended tv etc. If the companies will agree then only Netflix or prime will give Atmos, HDR or Dolby vision (Netflix). Netflix very particular about this thing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock