Tata Sky CCE At Your Help !! If you have any questions, SHOOT

• Thread starter altaf
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 11,048
Srajal Ag said:
another wrong info by altaf ......he gave this news on 8 feb at 3am and also said it will be launching on 9 feb.. trying to become smart but the ts had already updated the app on 7 feb with everywhere tv on play store ...so this means he is fake he just saw it on play store and updated us n provide wrong date trying to be clever and nothing official in his work....

Bro,

The App Must Be Tested First Before It Go's Live ,then It Would be launched ,The app Could Be tested If gets Launched on Play store. Am I Right Bro....If There Are No errors You Can View Every Where TV On Android On Selected Mobiles

Altaf

Re: RE: Tata Sky CCE At Your Help !! If you have any questions, SHOOT

altaf said:
Bro,

The App Must Be Tested First Before It Go's Live ,then It Would be launched ,The app Could Be tested If gets Launched on Play store. Am I Right Bro....If There Are No errors You Can View Every Where TV On Android On Selected Mobiles

Altaf

Didng understand what u r trying to tell bro...this isnt an explanation can u plz describe it properly ...i m just saying ts updated app on 7 feb ...u gave us news on 8 feb with launch date of 9 feb so u not only gave us this news late but also wrong

altaf said:
Bro,
Altaf

yes,but higher MNC's like tata have the credential for testing,it will not open for all.

skm30 said:
Mr. Bhargavachandra, I don't know about Altaf G, he may be fake, but looking at your posts, it seems that definitely you are a genuine Tatasky employee that's why it is hurting you. Your language, your irritation tells us that you are a loyal employee of Tatasky. And you are here on this forum to watch only that what anyone has to say about Tatasky.
Am I right guys !!!

Completely agree bro, just see how he is posting / expressing & again changing posts about Altaf's language like a copycat trainer. Same with few others who are actually TS BL agents but posing as DDF members & spreading ugly lies about D2H especillaly from last few days since D2H added more channels.
Dont be surprised if he comes back again here to post something & defending TS policies.....

people said:
yes,but higher MNC's like tata have the credential for testing,it will not open for all.

Yes You Are right its a Tata Sky app it must be tested by Tata Sky first then launch

Altaf

skm30 said:
Mr. Bhargavachandra, I don't know about Altaf G, he may be fake, but looking at your posts, it seems that definitely you are a genuine Tatasky employee that's why it is hurting you. Your language, your irritation tells us that you are a loyal employee of Tatasky. And you are here on this forum to watch only that what anyone has to say about Tatasky.
Am I right guys !!!

Anirudha Das said:
:D :D Good Point Bro

NinadG said:
Completely agree bro, just see how he is posting / expressing & again changing posts about Altaf's language like a copycat trainer. Same with few others who are actually TS BL agents but posing as DDF members & spreading ugly lies about D2H especillaly from last few days since D2H added more channels.
Dont be surprised if he comes back again here to post something & defending TS policies.....

I never thought you guys would say these words.

I am PROUD to say that I love the Tata Group and it's people.

Last edited:
bhargavachandra said:
I never thought you guys would say these words. Thank you, skm30. Thank you, Anirudha Das. Thank you, NinadG.

NinadG, could you please tell me where I was "spreading ugly lies about D2H especillaly from last few days since D2H added more channels." If you love D2H, that's okay. I never said anything that would hurt the sentiments of other DTH companies anywhere. I was always in the Tata Sky forums.

I am a doctor by profession and I am not a Tata Sky employee. I have never lied or faked anything anywhere, And I have the right to love whomever or whatever in this world. And I am PROUD to say that I love the Tata Group and it's people.

If you want any proof, visit these links:

1. Welcome To Andhra Pradesh Medical Council . Com - My profession

2. twitter.com/BCDevineni - My Twitter account

3. [email protected] - My Email ID

I belong to Andhra Pradesh, but move back and forth - Andhra Pradesh - Mumbai.

(edited by me to add one more info)

Dont worry bro, no one is going to question about your love for Tata group. I have also worked for these people in past. The fact is TS policies are totally different from Tata. They are driven mostly by SKY policies & so the difference.

Bro I never said anything about you so what you are saying is totally wrong. In fact I have great respect for you which is clear from all my replies to you in past.

Also everyone has his own requirement & accordingly he choose the services he needs so no generalisation can be made. So if you are TS freak then there are many who go for other DTH. Problem here is not with attachment but the misuse of this platform to deal with it. So dont take these things personally, there is no point posting personal things here.

If you see all the things that happened since last few days then you will come to know how policies are put in place for their good using bad & ugly means to defame others.

skm30 said:
Am I right guys !!!

Anirudha Das said:
:D :D Good Point Bro

NinadG said:

NinadG said:
Dont worry bro, no one is going to question about your love for Tata group. I have also worked for these people in past. The fact is TS policies are totally different from Tata. They are driven mostly by SKY policies & so the difference.

Bro I never said anything about you so what you are saying is totally wrong. In fact I have great respect for you which is clear from all my replies to you in past.

Also everyone has his own requirement & accordingly he choose the services he needs so no generalisation can be made. So if you are TS freak then there are many who go for other DTH. Problem here is not with attachment but the misuse of this platform to deal with it. So dont take these things personally, there is no point posting personal things here.

If you see all the things that happened since last few days then you will come to know how policies are put in place for their good using bad & ugly means to defame others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock