Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels In Phased Manner!

Colors Bangla HD 1302
Colors Bangla 1303
Zee Bangla HD 1306
Zee Bangla 1307
Star Jalsha HD 1309
Star jalsha 1310
Sun Bangla 1317

25th September
Enterr10 Bangla 1322
Khushboo Bangla 1341
Bangla Bharat 1371
DD Bangla 1379
Scroll running on Channels bro .

Why Star regional channels are not getting priority even in the new LCN arrangement! Eventhough Star Maa and Star Jalsha are market leaders, they have got third place after other GECs! I dont think they will get initial LCNs even in Malayalam, currently Surya is at first, then Asianet!

Why Star regional channels are not getting priority even in the new LCN arrangement! Eventhough Star Maa and Star Jalsha are market leaders, they have got third place after other GECs! I dont think they will get initial LCNs even in Malayalam, currently Surya is at first, then Asianet!
This is the reason Star regional channels come after Sun, Viacom18 and Zee.
You will notice that in each genre, the existing order of the GECs is retained. Let me explain why Colors channels are first in every language and not Zee or Star. That is because during the early days of TS, the first three channels in many of the regional languages were DD > ETV > Zee (Star had only Vijay until 2008 and Sun channels were not there until 2008/2009). So ETV channels always came first (DD channels were afterwards pushed to the end).
Throughout the years, the ETV (later renamed as Colors) channels were always first, or second after the Sun channels (in South languages). Zee and Star came later. Only in Malayalam, Asianet has the highest priority (after Surya, that is), since V18 is absent.
In Airtel also, Star comes after Zee and Sony, not only for regional channels but even for national channels (especially Hindi movie channels, where Star Gold comes after Sony Max and Zee Cinema). In fact, TS is the only DTH to place Star Gold before Sony Max and Zee Cinema. With Hindi GECs, though, Star Plus is always first.

Star suvarna TATA SKY LCN has been changed:
Star Suvarna HD: 1616 to 1609
Star suvarna SD: 1617 to 1610

Scroll running on Channels bro .
Yes bro yesterday scroll was running but today it has stopped may be LCN change of Bangla channels postponed to later date or let's see what happens midnight
IMG-20200922-132323-2.jpg

Yes bro yesterday scroll was running but today it has stopped may be LCN change of Bangla channels postponed to later date or let's see what happens midnight
Yes list was not updated yesterday so i was doubtful . So its getting delayed :dodgy2:

God TV and svbc not a Malayalam channels then why they are added in Malayalam genre. God TV is a English language channel and svbc is Kannada

God TV is a English language channel and svbc is Kannada
SVBC is Telugu and SVBC 2 is Tamil. However, TS has duplicate LCNs for SVBC in Kannada and Malayalam. Even though God TV is an English (American) channel, TS has always considered it to be a Malayalam channel since Malayalam has the maximum number of Christian channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock