Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels On January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because one of the moderators started this thread doesn't mean they cannot close this one. There is no authenticity left in the thread now, so it should be closed.
Rather than posting off topic posts and something which is not occurring from so many days, this must be closed immediately.

Atleast don't misguide the users here.

I'm sure if this thread was started by me, it would have been closed way earlier.
I might be harsh with my words for many over here, but have a think on it once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, do not want to spoil the party but felt it is important to state the fact. LCN 115 being displayed on banner ad does not signify new position of Star Bharat HD. These ads r distributed by broadcaster who on many occasions mix up info. This LCN belongs to Star Bharat HD on airtel which means Star India sent wrong print ad to Tata Sky.

FYI, i have seen same thing happening for &Privé HD when it launched, ad on Tata Sky EPG banner was showing LCN of airtel for the same
It's sale season. People will be upgrading to new TVs. New TV's mean new customers. Tata Sky's rivals are launching and announcing smart boxes. Meanwhile they are taking a nap. All the LCN changes were getting attention here. Also for some reason we assumed LCN channels would result in new channels addition. Now that hype is dead. That ad was desperate attempt to draw attention.

Just because one of the moderators started this thread doesn't mean they cannot close this one. There is no authenticity left in the thread now, so it should be closed.
Rather than posting off topic posts and something which is not occurring from so many days, this must be closed immediately.

Atleast don't misguide the users here.

I'm sure if this thread was started by me, it would have been closed way earlier.
I might be harsh with my words for many over here, but have a think on it once again.
I agree that thread needs to be locked or hidden unless changes actually happen.

Meanwhile I don't like how you targeted our team members. Just report and wait for a resolution. If you have more doubt just ask the team members by creating a Talk to Team thread.

Still.... Don't you think this thread is misleading many users?
Nope. The OP has leaked reliable information in the past as well. So this was supposed to happen, but it didn't happen for a few reasons best known to Tata sky, and maybe him but is unable to disclose the reasons due to circumstances. What we do know is that since he has told this, it will happen someday, if not today.

Meanwhile I don't like how you targeted our team member.
Err. OP isn't a team member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock