Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels On January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Zee Desperately Wants To Change LCN ASAP
So that they can add &xplor HD? :surprised:
And that's why Sun Network feeling terrible pressure in South as Zee gone ahead to acquire Nearest LCN with High Incentives.

In ROI LCN - Star going ahead of Zee to book Nearest LCN (as also Star want some Favour as being a Sister Partner of TS) and thus the tussle begins.

Not only &Xplor HD & Ganga Biscope from Zee but remaining Star Channels are also scheduled to get added on the Board.

But again 2 things are holding pressure on TS.
1)Trai Lock In Rule for 1 year (which will last till 31st Jan 2020)
2)New & Fresh RIO Agreement for All Broadcasters.

Again.........Clock is Running........Wait is not yet Over.......

And that's why Sun Network feeling terrible pressure in South as Zee gone ahead to acquire Nearest LCN with High Incentives.

In ROI LCN - Star going ahead of Zee to book Nearest LCN (as also Star want some Favour as being a Sister Partner of TS) and thus the tussle begins.

Not only &Xplor HD & Ganga Biscope from Zee but remaining Star Channels are also scheduled to get added on the Board.

But again 2 things are holding pressure on TS.
1)Trai Lock In Rule for 1 year (which will last till 31st Jan 2020)
2)New & Fresh RIO Agreement for All Broadcasters.

Again.........Clock is Running........Wait is not yet Over.......
So that means we will have to wait till jan end when the trai lock rule perishes after 1 year

So that means we will have to wait till jan end when the trai lock rule perishes after 1 year

I don't know why such delay in adding channels. Both Tata Sky and Zee for example can come to a common ground and have the channel placed at a vacant LCN in movies section for time being and get billed accordingly.Later when the time elapses wholesale changes can get done.Customers are very smart in the sense you place the channel anywhere if they want to see they will switch to that one be it using Favorites or directly. In my case I directly to switch to music channels via favorites and not bothered about anything else until I want.

I don't think that they are changing the lcn number after or on 4th November bcoz still not any single information regarding this..dishtv inform their customer before changing lcn numbers...I think just like jeet prime hd is not coming in tatasky same &xplore hd also not coming in tatasky. ..so left the hope..

Please close the thread till not a single genuine news has realised by tatasky. ..Why dreamdth staff allowing this thread without any proof

Update:

Message From Source

LCN Change Pushed To January Due To Internal Reasons

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods Close Thread As Of Now

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock