Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels In Phased Manner!

I predicted in September that English movies will move to the 400 series since Showcase and Zee Plex were moved to 250s. This frees up 100 LCNs for Hindi movie channels and there are many FTA channels to occupy them. Good move overall.

Also a good move to put CN HD+ on 666 which is a triple number. All this while it was on 665.

I predicted in September that English movies will move to the 400 series since Showcase and Zee Plex were moved to 250s. This frees up 100 LCNs for Hindi movie channels and there are many FTA channels to occupy them. Good move overall.

Also a good move to put CN HD+ on 666 which is a triple number. All this while it was on 665.
So now we can expect &xplor HD , Star Gold 2 HD when launched and Abzy movies

All English Movies channels LCNs changed as per Scheduled

Fp23C8V.png

English News, Hindi News and Hindi Movies LCN changing on 24th, 27th November and 1st December

K2tzT37.png
None of the Hindi movie LCNs before 333 are changing. :huh: The existing order is being maintained everywhere, even though some FTA channels are mixed up with premium HD channels. I am surprised to see SGS HD and Colors Cineplex HD being as far down as 356 and 358 when they should have been moved up the order.

Really perplexing decisions about the Hindi movie LCNs and I do not really like how TS started only from 333 while leaving all the LCNs until 332 (&pictures) untouched. :cf2:

English News, Hindi News and Hindi Movies LCN changing on 24th, 27th November and 1st December
K2tzT37.png
Bro What About These Channels:-
Star Gold HD(308)
Star Gold HD+1(309)
Star Gold(310)
Sony Max HD(312)
Sony Max(314)
Star Gold 2(317)
Zee Cinema HD(319)
Zee Cinema HD+1(320)
Zee Cinema(321)
UTV HD(322)
UTV Movies(323)
UTV Action(325)
Zee Bollywood(327)
Zee Classic(328)
&pictures HD(331)
&pictures(332)
Aren't Their LCN Changing?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock