Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels In Phased Manner!

For Tamil I expect something like this: Sun TV 1503 (HD), 1504 (SD); Star Vijay 1506 (HD), 1507 (SD); Zee Tamil 1510 (HD), 1511 (SD); and gaps can be filled by the smaller Tamil GECs. There are a lot of Tamil GECs. Movies might start at 1540, music at 1550 and news at 1560, similar to Dish TV.

Currently Sun Music, KTV, Isaiaruvi, Jaya Max are placed in early slots before 1535.. Will they place these channels after 1540 here after!? I think they wont order them genre wise,, may be Sun - Zee - Star 's all channels may get high preferance in LCN order, after their channels other network channels and news channels may be placed! Whatever within a week we will get update.. Waiting for the new LCNs 😁

Are there any chances for Star Vijay to be placed next to Sun TV !?
Seems like Colors Tamil will be placed after Sun channels ,then comes Vijay and Zee?

Possibly Bro! Below List Is My Guess

Sun (1503 & 1504)
Vijay (1507 & 1508)
Zee (1509 & 1510)
Sun Life (1512)
Vijay Super (1513)
Colors Tamil (1514 & 1515)

Why star chs being pushed to end slots Vadi anna? Star/Disney is afterall a partner in Tata Sky and surely would have wanted prime positioning. Is it indicating that disney thinking to exit this venture or just that they were not able to arrive at desired placement. Seeming quite odd to me.

Also will Sky brand name continue to b used or there r changes waiting in future? If disney stays as partner then will they b fine with a competitor's brand name to b used in their JV company?

Also will Sky brand name continue to b used or there r changes waiting in future? If disney stays as partner then will they b fine with a competitor's brand name to b used in their JV company?
That is not a problem. A channel can use its competitor's name if there is a licensing agreement. In Hungary there is a channel called RTL Spike, which is owned only by ViacomCBS, as they own the Spike channel (which later rebranded to Paramount in the US). Even though it has the RTL name, it is not owned by the RTL Group (which is a big broadcaster in Hungary and used to have Big RTL Thrill in India).

Why star chs being pushed to end slots Vadi anna? Star/Disney is afterall a partner in Tata Sky and surely would have wanted prime positioning. Is it indicating that disney thinking to exit this venture or just that they were not able to arrive at desired placement. Seeming quite odd to me.

Bro! I Don't Think It's Pushing To End!

Based On TRP And Incentice It's Being Allocated!

In Tamil It Has Got Good Placement, Telugu Awaiting,,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock