Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels On January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may happen by October if not before. However I am a little surprised that it will not happen now.
Not Sure as of Current situation.

It's very much Surprised attitude that even notified earlier TS Technical Team back out from every possibilities.

It's started from Scheduled Addition of CBC, then Addition put on Hold and after Testing for 10 days on TP it's vanished.

3 Hindi Movie Channels were Scheduled for LCN Changes but.....

Again on 7th September 2 FTA Channels were Scheduled for addition but either Test Channel starts or it's get added on Board.

And now again the Same Sudden LCN Rearrangements pushed back further.

Theories are Floating on the Way :-
1)Conflict between Zee vs Sun on South LCN Arrangements.
2)Conflict between Zee vs Star on Rest of India LCN Arrangements.

And though there are Failure of Mutual Understanding - the Scheduled Task pushed Back for indefinite Period unless Sudden Miracle happens and Scroll starts on Home + Concerned Channels.

Surely....it's not Jingalala this time.......

Last edited:
Guys! It's Slightly Getting Delayed Because Of Some Huge Opposition From A Big Broadcaster!
Not slightly. Greatly. By weeks.

That broadcaster can be Star or Sun. Clearly they are not happy with Zee Telugu getting the top positions as per your previous list.

Zee Telugu HD1400
Zee Telugu1401
Zee Cinemalu HD1440
Zee Cinemalu1441
Zee Tamil HD1507
Zee Tamil1508
Zee Kannada HD1609
Zee Kannada1610
Zee Keralam HD1809
Zee Keralam1810

Last edited:
Btw very good news for this Channel sorting as per Dishtv I am very happy now because we can watch all channel in one way not like entertainment section Movie or music channel specially in regional section.

Do you think the LCN change can be done only after the satellite migration to GSAT 10/31 is completed? Experts please reply. What is the connection between the two?

Do you think the LCN change can be done only after the satellite migration to GSAT 10/31 is completed? Experts please reply. What is the connection between the two?
Though I am not at all "Expert" to reply on this but could not resist Myself to share some Info & thoughts on these 2 issues.

Issue - 1 LCN Rearrangements :-
LCN rearrangements further delayed from Mid of this Week to Next Month due Some Riftness between Broadcasters.
In South there are fight between Zee & Sun for Early LCN capturing while on Rest of India again there are Major issues between Zee & Star. So until these issues & Ego fight clears - LCN rearrangements will be on hold. Though TS Backend Team are trying their Level Best to get the issues resolved and You never know any Major Updates can come on the Board at anytime from Now.

Issue - 2 GSat 31 Migration :-
After ISROs confirmation of Activation of Gsat 31 - Now all the Legal Paper Work would have to be completed between ISRO & TS. All concerned Authority have kept the Whole Procedure very secret and 2 Officials of ISRO commented that They are not in mood to Open up as they were busy with ChandraYaan 2.
Now TS also keeping it very Secret whether they have started Testing GSat 31 Tps or not.

But with the Back end Activities took place on Wednesday Night on 26.09.19 and From 3 am sudden Super Rise in Insat 4A Signals - Many Sat Trackers are assuming that TS is very silently & Secretly Testing Some Major things & thus Activated GSat 31.

(These Facts are Shared by a Reputated TS Wholesale Dealer/Distributor in Kolkata).

Now according to Me - both LCN Arrangements & GSat 31 Migration are on the Top Priority List of TS. And in accordance to attract Broadcasters - TS may (I repeat May) at first Renovate all its Tps of both GSat 10/31 and then finalise all the LCN to reallocate and attract the Broadcasters.

Again....."Wait & Watch Formula" to be applied on our Mind now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock