DDF Exclusive Tata Sky could launch Binge+ Android Set Top Box - Benchmark popped up

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 15,140
Bros I already upgrade my parents to how to use or play any OTT platform. And believe me they are very happy with that because now they can watch their favourite shows at any point of time with convenience. In near future I will cut the code.
OTT is not my folks problem. They know to use those better than I do. I was talking about how pathetic it is to stream sports via Sony Liv and Veqta.

Ts is waitng bros. They will bring the Best Stb on Market

Before launching this android STB, they are forced to sell all current STBs in stock. The delay is for this only

Before launching this android STB, they are forced to sell all current STBs in stock. The delay is for this only
Are you sure about this? Do you have any first hand information regarding this, bcos if that was the case, why release a newer version of STB (which does not have optical port).

@Bapun Raz @Vadirocks Bros Is their any news about TS android tv box in few days as I have waited for so long or rather I switch over to Airtel xstream box or Amazon fire tv stick 4k. Which will be better option?

@Bapun Raz @Vadirocks Bros Is their any news about TS android tv box in few days as I have waited for so long or rather I switch over to Airtel xstream box or Amazon fire tv stick 4k. Which will be better option?
If you have a home theater or plan on getting one, don't buy the XStream box, go with the Fire TV Stick as it's much better in handling the Audio. Else, you can continue waiting for TS to launch the Android box, I guess they would do it properly!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock