DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Binge+ (Android STB) will be launched soon

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 106
  • Views: Views 22,809
Status
Not open for further replies.
But catchup only works for 7 days. If I want to catch up with a match and watch it after two weeks, I can't do it. But with recorder that will be possible.

Thats what. In Recorder u can watch whenever u want, even after 1 month. But with android STB the content will expire after 7 days, so within 7 days one has to watch it.

Just Visited Tata Sky Distributor Office Again!

Still They Didn't Receive Any Intimation Regarding Price & Activation It Seems!

But catchup only works for 7 days. If I want to catch up with a match and watch it after two weeks, I can't do it. But with recorder that will be possible.
Doesn't The Binge Box have OTT services? You can catch your match anytime you want on Hotstar and Sony Liv. If one shells out 9k for a set top box. I would assume the person having a good internet connection as well.

Doesn't The Binge Box have OTT services? You can catch your match anytime you want on Hotstar and Sony Liv. If one shells out 9k for a set top box. I would assume the person having a good internet connection as well.
OTT service requires seperate subscription. That's a recurring cost.

Fair point. Highlights of sports doesn't require subscription. It's only applicable to live content unless you want to access pay per views I think.
I dont know if you can watch an old match in hotstar or sonyliv without subscription. Others can confirm.

I dont know if you can watch an old match in hotstar or sonyliv without subscription. Others can confirm.
By old match, if you meant highlights, Yes we can watch, for free!

When tata sky will launch tatasky binge+ service

By old match, if you meant highlights, Yes we can watch, for free!
I was referring to entire match. Parts of the highlights I could watch I know. But I always held a premium subscription of hotstar. So can't comment on this. Many of the daily soaps are also premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock