tata sky english packs prices increase

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 4,906
amatan don't go offtopic it may lead fight so telling.

namo narayan said:
u r wrong amantan. tata sky infact has the most stable customer base, churn out is very less.

You are absolutly right dino bhai. very rare ts customer change their dth service provider.

I think discussion is on topic till now.... :lol
Namo is giving reason for why to pay more........
amatan asking why to pay more....
and giving counter reason and asking for proof from namo & other members...
Its seems OK to me..... :lol

@admin Don't worry if someone starts fight.... i will do the needful... :lol

very very bad move by tatasky. price increase without any channel addition and first lumerie movies dropped and utv world movie is going to drop.

the main reasons behind the rate hike

what should we say? tata sky starts sucking. so far as a customer I have failed to understand the reason behind the hike of rates of add on packages
So let me guess as tata sky management for the reason of rate hike:
1. every dth is adding channels which is resulting in their revenue growth also , but we (tata sky) are unable to add channels so we decided to hike the add on pack rates so at least our revenue grow.
2. recently we added some time based part time channels and we are spending so much money to maintain them soo we decided to hike the rates to meet the cost.
3. we are busy in using the compressing technology so that the picture quality and audio quality keep getting deteriorating, as this will not be enough to rub the salt on the wounds of tata sky customer so we decided to increase the rate.
4. in future we may have to get some more transponder so to collect money we decided to increase the rate of add on packages.
5.As we are unable to increase the number of channels so we decided to increase therate of add on packages. so the customers dont feel cheated that nothing is increasing, atleast we have increase the add on pack rate.
so friend if you have any other reason then please share with me.

Mode note: Thread merged here . @banyal21721 buddy you can continue here....

Bapun Raz said:
amatan don't go offtopic it may lead fight so telling.

After I asked him proof he ran and stopped praising TS even for increasing the prices. Even though it was little offtopic it saved lot of headache for others :D

nice points banyal brother. ;)

banyal copy pasted this from xyz forum where he made these points first and all his points ahev no weightage to b frank

namo narayan said:
banyal copy pasted this from xxx where he made these points first and all his points ahev no weightage to b frank

No problem it is his own view and he can post it in more than one forum.... :wlcm

yes he has not pasted any others info its his own.no problem. :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock