Tata Sky EPG UI is getting updated with new Genres ( 7 -12 -2016)

Justsnow22 said:
Instead of this they should modify Favourite option list and expand it to 80 from 50. Also makes changes in Favourite option and starts Fav List from 01 to 80 inplace of 900.

It seems bro you are not happy with anything bro. :shy

Whenever Tata Sky adds new channels, you shout why no Hindi movie channel, why only South etc ? :no

When Tata Sky is adding so many channels, making so many changes why you are not happy bro ? :c

Learn to be happy and contented bro. :s

You can't get every happiness of life at one go. :s :no

I am using sun dth since 2012. Since that date not a single new Bengali Channel has been added, but I have never complained for once. I have not left it also. Yes, I have requested them. That's it.

Just a friendly suggestion bro. :eek:hya  Please don't take it otherwise. :shy

This is only for HD Box for now as per my understanding but after two months it will be available in all boxes including SD too.

Bishnu15 said:
It seems bro you are not happy with anything bro. :shy

Whenever Tata Sky adds new channels, you shout why no Hindi movie channel, why only South etc ? :no

When Tata Sky is adding so many channels, making so many changes why you are not happy bro ? :c

Learn to be happy and contented bro. :s

You can't get every happiness of life at one go. :s :no

I am using sun dth since 2012. Since that date not a single new Bengali Channel has been added, but I have never complained for once. I have not left it also. Yes, I have requested them. That's it.

Just a friendly suggestion bro. :eek:hya  Please don't take it otherwise. :shy
Reason I am not happy since I have Bought TS new Connection in September 2016, No channels pertaining to me has been added in Hindi Movies except fr waste Bflix Movies n Abt Favourite option list is must fr Tata sky to implement so many channels but 50 Favorite list is very less n 900 onwards list is poor thinking.

Bapun Raz said:
Hope they will provide the update for HD Transfer boxes too at the same time. After all we are paying huge amount for these services.

True and there are so many bugs/glitches in EVO12 software. They should release an update to fix them. Move EPG banner to bottom or make it more transparent. All screens like channel guide, recorded content cover full screen, they should cover half of screen like previous software.

DTH Fan Bro Any Idea  Who Made  Tatasky EVO12  Software Cisco Or Any Other IT Firm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock