Tata Sky Old Packages Full Details and Problems Faced (Updated with New Screenshots)

RE: Tata Sky Old Packages Details and Problems Faced

All the new channels added today (Rishtey, Zee Action, Sonic, Disney Junior, Nick Jr., Baby Tv and Zee Q) have been included in SUPER VALUE Pack. I am receiving ZEE Q now also, at the time writing this post (I saw that many of them in the forum said that it was available in the morning and and was not available in the evening in their packages). I can't post the pics from mytatasky.com as it is not updated there.

First of all, I wanted to thank NinadG Bro for understanding my problem very well.

@NinadG- For migrating to MPEG-4 box i had to write near about 10-12 mails to them including mails to CEO and Customer Care. They were taking down complaints and without any resolution they were closing it. Finally Nodal Officer helped and after 14-15 days of headache, my box was replaced free of cost. I have blocked all there numbers, near about 8 numbers, from which Tata Sky called from but still they called from other numbers to irritate me. One more thing, in Terms and Conditions page of Tata Sky Website under Truchoice Package option, it is clearly stated that one can continue with Old Packages. I am sharing the link. Please check.
DTH India | Digital TV | Tata Sky DTH

@dipayan- I was mentally harrased by them. This is the result of being a loyal customer of Tata Sky from last five years.

@me_saket- I know very well that one day i will have to migrate to new packages. I am just trying to save my moneyas much i could and i will try to be in Old Packs till i could.

@piinku1- Yes , Old Packages are far better and cheaper than the new ones.

@sayan.sunny- Yes, if they discontinue old packs, then i cannot do anything but have to use new packs only.

@Dishorder- If nothing happens and i can continue old packs, then it will be great for me. Lets see what happens tomorrow as they have said in the SMS that tomorrow they will migrate my pack to new ones. I will update about it tomorrow.

RE: Tata Sky Old Packages Details and Problems Faced (All New Channels Added)

I will suggest you to also post on TS / CEO Harit Nagpal's FB/Twitter pages. This would have a great effect on these people. Please update here about the outcome.

I still feel athat old package are not money saving

they are just convinent

First of all, Sorry for late reply as i was out of station. I wanted to share that my old pack "Super Value" has not been migrated to new pack as per the information received in the SMS and as said by dishorder bro that the pack will not be migrated to new ones.

@NinadG- I personally feel that its very late to post on TS / CEO Harit Nagpal's FB/Twitter pages. Only problem that i am facing now is they are calling a number of times and irritating me but i have blocked most of their numbers they used to call from so it now happens rarely i pick up their call.

@me_saket- Old packages are money saving because i am receiving all kids channels and most of the regional channels (All Bengali, Oriya, Gujrati, Marathi,Punjabi, Hindi and some south channels) at price of Rs 250 only.

All the new channels added have been updated in http://www.mytatasky.com. So i and posting the screenshots of it. The changes have been marked with red border.

harshitag said:
First of all, Sorry for late reply as i was out of station. I wanted to share that my old pack "Super Value" has not been migrated to new pack as per the information received in the SMS and as said by dishorder bro that the pack will not be migrated to new ones.

@NinadG- I personally feel that its very late to post on TS / CEO Harit Nagpal's FB/Twitter pages. Only problem that i am facing now is they are calling a number of times and irritating me but i have blocked most of their numbers they used to call from so it now happens rarely i pick up their call.

@me_saket- Old packages are money saving because i am receiving all kids channels and most of the regional channels (All Bengali, Oriya, Gujrati, Marathi,Punjabi, Hindi and some south channels) at price of Rs 250 only.

There is nothing wrong or its never too late to update TS / CEO Harit Nagpal. If TS is still harassing you by calling frequently then there is no problem raising issue with them instead of getting annoyed by TS phone calls. I mean without blocking any ph no, you should be able to live peacefully. If TS cc wants to update you something genuine in future then that msg may get bounced back due to blocking.

NinadG said:
There is nothing wrong or its never too late to update TS / CEO Harit Nagpal. If TS is still harassing you by calling frequently then there is no problem raising issue with them instead of getting annoyed by TS phone calls. I mean without blocking any ph no, you should be able to live peacefully. If TS cc wants to update you something genuine in future then that msg may get bounced back due to blocking.

Thanks NinadG bro, i will definately update on TS FB/Twitter pages and also mail to CEO Harit Nagpal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock