Tata sky giving free credit

@dibyajyoti

My due date was 11/04/2015 but after free credit it is 14/04/2015. Just wanted to know,why you asked it?

harshitag said:
@dibyajyoti

My due date was 11/04/2015 but after free credit it is 14/04/2015. Just wanted to know,why you asked it?

To know how many free credits giving customer by ts and all customer got same time extend period or not. Thats all. Thank you

yup for me to mine is

grand sports pack 470 monthly

470 / 30 = 15.66 daily rate

as per tata sky bill detail entry

15.45 *3 = 46.35 (my credit)

previous due date 30th april

new due date 3rd may

hrkansagara said:
yup for me to mine is

grand sports pack 470 monthly

470 / 30 = 15.66 daily rate

as per tata sky bill detail entry

15.45 *3 = 46.35 (my credit)

previous due date 30th april

new due date 3rd may

Daily Burn Rate is not calculated by dividing it by 30. It is calculated by multiplying it with 12 and then dividing it with 365. In your case, 470*12/365 = 15.45

harshitag said:
Daily Burn Rate is not calculated by dividing it by 30. It is calculated by multiplying it with 12 and then dividing it with 365. In your case, 470*12/365 = 15.45

it maybe but i am poor in maths so for me what tatasky says about those rates are always correct. i placed that only for knowing to other that what my pack rate is else you all ddf people are masters then those silly tatasky cc guys who does not knows any info about anything.

Today i got another Rs. 29 credit. I got another 2 days extend validity. Yahooooo!!!!!

my story of free credits is even nicer that some will bang there head on walls.

here are details of how april month was so nice to me.

daily tally.
1st april - software updated from V202 to V203 for gsat10
2nd april - no signal in almost all channels and registered complaint.
3rd april - got 3 day credit as per daily rates of my plan.
4th april - calls of technician missed 3 times in single day as i was in loo.
5th april - now this time not me but tech guy missed the time of visit
6th april - on midnight of 5th april at 00:38 1st appoinment was missed new work order issued. on 5:45 evening got 3 day credit towards new work order. so sad on 5:47 to 5:50 lights was having minor shutdown so i missed same to check on time.
7th april - tatasky's "commitment upgrade ki" saga continues with no visit scheduled for work order till 2 pm noon.

shhhh... do not tell anyone from how this saga what i gained. :no :no :no :no

my gain
as you all knows by now that i am having no signal on few channels here are some to name.

- star utsav & sony pal & epic : my mom's favorite program channels. all are checked with 100% crystal clear quality of no signal.
- colors tv : my favorite program channel. even after signal was there i missed both episodes of KKK darr ka blockbuster as i was out on 4th for family function and on 5th i was on theater for "Fast & Furious 7" movie @ 9:30 PM show.

and now here comes some calculative part with big twist.

daily rate of tatasky sd

470(monthly plan rate) * 12(months a year) / 365(days a year) = 15.45 Rupees

my computer config and internet plan rates per day.

screen : 1920 X 1080p HD over HDMI
speaker : 4.1 Surround sound
internet plan speed : 256 KBPS
internet video buffer speed(as per youtube videos) : 2048 KBPS/2 MBPS
internet plan daily rate :

1060(monthly plan rate) * 12(months a year) /365(days a year) = 34.84 Rupees

youtube video details :
Resolution - 1920 X 1080P HD(colors HD channel videos)
total time(both day videos) - 105 minutes and 28 second.

total cost of tatasky sd for 2 days.
15.45 * 2 = 30.9 Rupees

as both videos watched by me on single day over internet comparision to internet cost over how i gained more.
34.84(cost over internet) - 30.9(cost over tatasky) = 3.94(total cost to watch HD Video)

what tatasky paid to me is
15.45(daily tatasky sd rate) * 6 (days of credit totaling 1 old and 1 new work order) = 92.7 Rupees

calculation to my gain :
- my family's all shows was missed all this days.
- my both shows costed me 3.94 rupees to watch hd over internet.
- my final gain
92.7(tatasky's given credit for all days) - 3.94(what show watching over net costed me) = 88.76 total gain of credit with no shows missed.

if you likes my calculations then interesting part of it was when i dropped my study back in 2004 my maths subject was marked me gaining 00 marks out of 100 total marks in secondary education exams.

now this calls real magic of "isko laga dala toh life jingalala".

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock