Seeking Help Tata Sky HD+ PVR Signal Issue.

• Thread starter Drake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,298
What was the issue bro ? Any thing replaced ?
Technician first started inspecting cable and found rust on one of the connector. He replaced it and signal came immediately without even touching the dish.

Also, I asked him about SATCR migration, he said that so far no such work order came from the company in our region so if I want SATCR LNB now then I will have to pay. So, I prefer to wait bcoz even though many channels are showing "No Signal" but most channels that we watch on regular basis are working just fine.

Technician first started inspecting cable and found rust on one of the connector. He replaced it and signal came immediately without even touching the dish.

Also, I asked him about SATCR migration, he said that so far no such work order came from the company in our region so if I want SATCR LNB now then I will have to pay. So, I prefer to wait bcoz even though many channels are showing "No Signal" but most channels that we watch on regular basis are working just fine.
So you still are not getting channels from GSAT 24 ?

So you still are not getting channels from GSAT 24 ?
Ya, some channels like say SET MAX HD, Star Movies HD shows No Signal. And others like SET HD, Star Gold HD, Zee Cinema HD working fine. Don't know which channel belongs to which satellite but atleast it's working now unlike last time.

Ya, some channels like say SET MAX HD, Star Movies HD shows No Signal. And others like SET HD, Star Gold HD, Zee Cinema HD working fine. Don't know which channel belongs to which satellite but atleast it's working now unlike last time.
You can check in signal test option

Go to any channel —> Settings/Organiser —> System Settings —> signal test

All details will be mentioned on screen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock