Seeking Help Tata Sky HD+ PVR Signal Issue.

• Thread starter Drake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,297

Drake

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Guys, am facing an Issue with my setup and I need your guidance.

Since last Saturday, my HD+ PVR suddenly stopped receiving signal. I did a Google search and found a thread link in which DreamDTH member "Bapun" posted about free upgrade from SuperLNB to SatCR Lnb.

Now, my setup still has SuperLNB and I was never contacted by TataPlay or Dealer till date. I assumed that might be the problem so I wrote a detailed email to nodalofficer@tataplay but I still haven't received any denial or acceptance regarding this upgrade which is happening since last year.

I keep getting calls from customer care executive who even have no idea what an LNB is. So, according to you what should I do now?

Those who have a HD+ PVR stb meanings transfer HD stb with 3 tuners were contacted by the company last year. Myself and many others from this forum were given LNB upgrade to SAT CR LNB due to the satellite migration.

While there were many for who the replacement was still not done. Some MDU set up are also part of this.

Since you have an individual connection not connected to MDU common dish, I suggest you wait for the nodal officers reply. They are normally quick in getting back, if not pls call the nodal officer through the phone number depending on which state you live in. Because chatting/speaking to customer care will not be uselful at this point of time.

Last Saturday the satellite migration process was completed to the new satellite as a result you are getting no signal on some channels

Last edited:
Those who have a HD+ PVR stb meanings transfer HD stb with 3 tuners were contacted by the company last year. Myself and many others from this forum were given LNB upgrade to SAT CR LNB due to the satellite migration.

While there were many for who the replacement was still not done. Some MDU set up are also part of this.

Since you have an individual connection not connected to MDU common dish, I suggest you wait for the nodal officers reply. They are normally quick in getting back, if not pls call the nodal officer through the phone number depending on which state you live in. Because chatting/speaking to customer care will not be uselful at this point of time.

Last Saturday the satellite migration process was completed to the new satellite as a result you are getting no signal on some channels
Hi, thankyou for your reply.
I am from Assam and Tataplay mentioned Customer Care number next to the name of nodal officer in the list. No direct number available.

Share Me Your Customer ID Bro!

I'll Raise Request

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock