Tata Sky Increased Some 'Channel & Package' Prices

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 111
  • Views: Views 25,319
Anirudha Das said:
Yeah thats I am talking about now Star Sports ala carte in TATA(SKY is costlier than dishtv and don't forget Star has 20 % share in TATA(SKY

and from many days star sports was showing ads that they have not increased the prices of their channels so why tata sky has done that:wall:wall:wall

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
and from many days star sports was showing ads that they have not increased the prices of their channels so why tata sky has done that:wall:wall:wall

Simple is that Star is playing conspiracy against Hathway.

Luckily, I renewed my Annual Supreme Sports pack and Annual HD access fee on March 26th

Also, they have increased English News pack by 50 % from 30 Rs to 45 Rs. This is totally unfair

any one observed, only blank screen is coming in hbo, z studio, wb.I dnt subscribe to these channels.instead a msg one screan, blank screan is coming

dinesh19 said:
any one observed, only blank screen is coming in hbo, z studio, wb.I dnt subscribe to these channels.instead a msg one screan, blank screan is coming

what does that mean any new sign of channel addition:huh:huh:huh

I Just Called CC And Ask Them Why Supreme Sports Kids Pack Price Increased and They Told Me Reason that in Last one Year There Are Many Popular Channels Added in Supreme Sports Kids Pack And That Channels Are :-

1. Disney Junior
  2. Nick Junior
  3. Baby TV
  4. Zee Q
  5. Sonic
  6. Zee Action
  7. Rishtey
  8. & Pictures
  9. Movies OK
  10. News Nation
  11. News Express
  12. Focus Haryana
  13. Home Shop 18
  14. India News
  15. Star Sports 2
  16. Zee Khana Khazana
  17. M Tunes SD
  18. Zee Anmol
  19. Ramadenu TV
  20. Shalom TV
  21. Focus NE

Bad move by TS...BTW nobody got hint of price hike from their sources??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock