tata sky is adding channels from gsat 10 | false info from CC

• Thread starter Thread starter Sanjeev
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 7,549

Sanjeev

Contributor
Reaction score
today i had a chat with tata sky cc about gsat 10 testing and all that. they are saying that tata sky is already adding the latest channels from gsat 10 and not from insat 4a and they also told that they will add more channels inthe coming days so guys please make sure you all ask tata sky cc about gsat 10 and the channels which they are adding are from gsat 10 or insat 4a

RE: tata sky is adding channels from gsat 10

all channels added so far are through insat4a only. gast 10 is not yet started its commercial operations. and so far, no official word from TS that they have acquired the TPs from gsat

mmadhankumar said:
all channels added so far are through insat4a only. gast 10 is not yet started its commercial operations. and so far, no official word from TS that they have acquired the TPs from gsat

but they are telling that they are adding these from gsat 10 so i want u to ask them about it and tell me please

cc dont know anything. they even say that channels is not available even the channel is added.

if anybody knows the technical team of tata sky then only they can answer.:tup

Don't Expects CC To Answer For Our Question Regarding Gsat Friend ( i Feel TS Might Have Not Educated CC About This)

Vadirocks said:
Don't Expects CC To Answer For Our Question Regarding Gsat Friend ( i Feel TS Might Have Not Educated CC About This)

tata sky not provide any tech. Information to cc, so they cant say what happening in tata sky.

Good News Tata User

they have added channels from insat 4a tps only till now..

Even senior superviser of cc also giving false news. But there is intention that they got new sat and hence they are filling slot of insat 4a.

Any Channels List Coming.

Back
Top Bottom