Good News Tata Sky is now officially Tata Play

Whole Zee Network on Social Media & Whole Star Network on Tv channels. Great Team work by Tata Play .
I feel ZEE did on its own part, they usually have this habit of wishing happy b'day too..

Any Tata Play Ads On Hindi Or English News Channels???
PzoKXyA.png

p1jC3gD.png
DDwWLmz.png

Better you change the channel. Why You're so negative against the brand which you're using ? They have just rebranded so they'll do the promotion . Remember the Viiiiii ad that was the worst ad for me i have switched the TV for 1 week . But this add not annoying like that VI ad :lol:
Same Same Ads on almost all Channels which is so annoying watching Stupid Saif & Kareena on Forceful Promotion.

Same Same Ads on almost all Channels which is so annoying watching Stupid Saif & Kareena on Forceful Promotion.
I assume that no one is forcing you to watch these ads. Let's say, before this name change, you were watching some movie and when there was an ad break, would you have changed the channel or were glued to the ads that were shown?
Good promotions? - Annoying
Bad Promotions? - again comment on it too.
They have shot 'n' number of ads with four celebrities and it's not like the pan masala ad which is repetitive. Promotions are necessary for any known brand when it changes its name.

Last edited:
Interesting Trivia - The current brand ambassadors of Tata Play - Saif and Kareena were associated with airtel digital in same role back in 2009. Now i guess airtel should come up with Aamir Khan as brand ambassador of airtel digital tv,... Just joking but on a serious note airtel digital tv needs to implement some of good policies of Tata Play be it Re. 1 Various Genre packs as weekend offer, Inrtoduce TV+OTT combo bouquet, Free Service Visit, Abolishing Idle Maintenance Fee + Safe Custody Fee, Reducing Min. Recharge amount for active or suspended account, Introducing IPTV channels, Giving facility to watch TV channels over internet when it rains, Remove unsubscribed SD or HD feed of a channel from EPG when one of the feed is subscribed etc

Interesting Trivia - The current brand ambassadors of Tata Play - Saif and Kareena were associated with airtel digital in same role back in 2009. Now i guess airtel should come up with Aamir Khan as brand ambassador of airtel digital tv,... Just joking but on a serious note airtel digital tv needs to implement some of good policies of Tata Play be it Re. 1 Various Genre packs as weekend offer, Inrtoduce TV+OTT combo bouquet, Free Service Visit, Abolishing Idle Maintenance Fee + Safe Custody Fee, Reducing Min. Recharge amount for active or suspended account, Introducing IPTV channels, Giving facility to watch TV channels over internet when it rains, Remove unsubscribed SD or HD feed of a channel from EPG when one of the feed is subscribed etc
you are taking like,
tata play as market leader set up path and airtel dth should follow.
this is what happen from 2016-2021. jio made only 4g network with free outgoing and daily bucket plan and now its market trend setter.
and same as in case of maruti suzuki cars.

I assume that no one is forcing you to watch these ads. Let's say, before this name change, you were watching some movie and when there was an ad break, would you have changed the channel or were glued to the ads that were shown?
Good promotions? - Annoying
Bad Promotions? - again comment on it too.
They have shot 'n' number of ads with four celebrities and it's not like the pan masala ad which is repetitive. Promotions are necessary for any known brand when it changes its name.
Making Promotions & Irritating Consumers are 2 different thing's, Can understand promotion by showing 1 ad of Tata Play in between Serials & Movies

This is just a Torture same same ads watching 30 mins serial 10 mins of this Nonsense ads

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock