Good News Tata Sky is now officially Tata Play

Making Promotions & Irritating Consumers are 2 different thing's, Can understand promotion by showing 1 ad of Tata Play in between Serials & Movies

This is just a Torture same same ads watching 30 mins serial 10 mins of this Nonsense ads
I understood that you are forced to watch the ads. Well, you only have to find ways to come out of it.

Making Promotions & Irritating Consumers are 2 different thing's, Can understand promotion by showing 1 ad of Tata Play in between Serials & Movies

This is just a Torture same same ads watching 30 mins serial 10 mins of this Nonsense ads

I Must Agree With You, Even The Ads Are Not So Good!

Moreover Playing Same Ads Continuously Is Irritating Like My Wife Serves Me Upma Everyday,,,,

Continuous ads on Star Jalsha HD:

UHIqmO5.jpg

punjHyu.jpg
BG9V602.jpg

Corner ad on Star Maa:

daRdjxW.jpg
vQyB3at.jpg

Last edited:
Continuous ads on Asianet Movies which is irritating just like Vodafone Idea Rebranding Ads.

Corner and bottom ads on Star Vijay HD:
HWoLNSC.jpg
6QDAe5N.jpg
qE1qpwK.jpg

Continuous ads on Star Vijay HD. If you look carefully, you can observe Madhavan’s show Decoupled twice on the Netflix screen.
jJcwTN9.jpg
XLZj1rR.jpg
IDQiioY.jpg

Continuous ads on Star Pravah HD. The Netflix screen is different from the South version of the ads.
Emw2KO5.jpg
uCwMLPt.jpg
cSCqo89.jpg
4nbwee6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock