Good News Tata Sky is now officially Tata Play

Source
Another Advt Done by Asianet for TataPlay. I think Star will Continue there Joint venture With Tata.

Source
Another Advt Done by Asianet for TataPlay. I think Star will Continue there Joint venture With Tata.
I think Disney never exited the venture, just that Sky was Owned by 21st Century Fox which also owned Star India hence was the Sky Branding, Now that Walt Disney had to sell off Sky, brand license was going to expire some day, hence the rebrand.

I think Disney never exited the venture, just that Sky was Owned by 21st Century Fox which also owned Star India hence was the Sky Branding, Now that Walt Disney had to sell off Sky, brand license was going to expire some day, hence the rebrand.
Disney was not interested in Dth business.
But now i think they had changed there plans.

InreHtn.png
Even today they are promoting that SD box with “DVD picture quality”, the same words that they used when they launched in 2006.:damn: :wall: Why did they even reintroduce this box when everyone is buying HD? At least now there is 1080i resolution written below it.

It seems Tata Play has a bigger deal with Star than other broadcasters in promoting the change. Nothing from Sony and Viacom18 yet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock