Tata Sky launches first ever DTH Karaoke service in the World

v_srikanth961 said:
Active Services | Videocon d2h Interactive Value Services | D2H Movies

The Karaoke Service was available on d2h for a long time. Check under the Active Music Section. I never tried it though. So cant compare.

dZs2CtI.jpg

I think D2H is not aggressivly marketing these services even if they are the first to launch such service.
So TS because of its marketing, sets the market just like mobile TV which Dishtv launched first.

NinadG said:
dZs2CtI.jpg

I think D2H is not aggressivly marketing these services even if they are the first to launch such service.
So TS because of its marketing, sets the market just like mobile TV which Dishtv launched first.
How can u say that as D2h is marketing 489 channels and services aggressively? :huh

I mean to say that D2H is the first to launch services like 3D or Karaoke but lacks aggressive marketing for such active services consumption. Whereas TS has SKY support as their work function to launch & market these services.

NinadG said:
I mean to say that D2H is the first to launch services like 3D or Karaoke but lacks aggressive marketing for such active services consumption. Whereas TS has SKY support as their work function to launch & market these services.

Bro D2h 3d Channel Is Different They Don't Show Movies Like Tata Sky.
Tata Sky First Who Shows Movies In 3d

Rushil.D said:
Bro D2h 3d Channel Is Different They Don't Show Movies Like Tata Sky.
Tata Sky First Who Shows Movies In 3d

Thats what I wanted to say, D2H lacks proper marketing to setoff consumption of such services among subscribers.

dipayan said:
I think Dishtv app is also different from Everywhere TV app

Yes Bro,
Tata Sky App is Most Advance App Form Any Other Dth App It provides Many Features Like Remote recording,Wifi Remote More Channels Than Dish Online Etc.

Weather Dish Online App Is Only For Channels on Mobile

NinadG said:
Thats what I wanted to say, D2H lacks proper marketing to setoff consumption of such services among subscribers.

Bro All Are Game Of Mr Harit Nagpal Which Is Head Person Of tata Sky I Don't Thing Any DTH CEO Compete To Mr Harit Nagpal And Mr Vikram Mehra

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock